⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ehhh I’d like to see him play with a real PG for once and not be relegated to the dunkers spot

he’s struggling but it’s not just him; personnel just sucks lol when the initial drive is cut off, he’s working as a screener to get guys open. Problem is that when the guys are open they aren’t shooting. He is getting fouled a **** ton on drives and inside but no calls and he gets passive. Then when refs giving dudes phantom fouls (2 tonight clearly), Simmons can’t play super aggressive and stuck in foul trouble

he’s a max player and an all star. No more excuses. Get in the gym and get better

This tweet implies that R&B with gunshots in it exists. Yall tried to play me like it doesn't. Just direct me to that when yall hear it.

Why are you so infatuated with gun violence?

But since you are, I believe Marvin Gaye’s “Inner City Blues” may have some gunshot sounds in it.

he’s a max player and an all star. No more excuses. Get in the gym and get better
I get that. I also wanna see him perform in a new role with the correct players around him for once

I’ve said for years he isn’t a PG and we needed one. We got one and he’s hurt. I’m not writing PF Simmons off *yet*.

He's so resistant against Steph playing more than 36 minutes. :lol:

**** wild :lol:. I’ve seen games where there is no stoppage of play at the 6min mark, and it goes to 4...and Kerr is okay with that. But put Steph in at the 8 min mark...NOPE :lol:

I think they beat Utah/Clippers because Kerr decided to put Steph in at the beginning of the 4th or bring him in earlier. He obviously knows better. It’s wild to watch.

They gotta stop trying to play wiseman too. He ain’t ready man. Starting him for the sake of starting ain’t the move. They ran off all those wins with Draymond at the 5

He’s also a Fraud.
Which coach do you believe could have gotten more out of this team, much better would they have been in the short term (last season or this season) and how would they be better positioned next season and beyond (they got the #2 pick last year and may get another lotto this year).

I get that. I also wanna see him perform in a new role with the correct players around him for once

I’ve said for years he isn’t a PG and we needed one. We got one and he’s hurt. I’m not writing PF Simmons off *yet*.

Guy just needs to work on his shot it’s simple . Everyone knows his weakness . He’s known for years he has to improve . If he gets a shot the whole team game changes until then it’s same old Ben .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom