⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
X xxpizzo when he sees this post

I really thought it was just an NT thing but apparently Ben Simmons supporters around the world are going through it.

more like this not caring lol

26182E76-95EC-49D2-9E53-7C4384CE26BB.gif

A7C0E5F1-7F56-4880-A6D8-97716037608A.jpeg

No slander gonna ruin my night/day

so glad warriors were able to secure the victory tonight. no giannis and that huge game from curry, would've been devastating to drop it, especially at the end. Kelly came up huge with the scoring help and timely 3s.

Jrue so damn sick. Bro when dope to me for so long. Liked him on philly, but reallllllllllllllly got on notice when he clamped Dame.

Morey knows what he’s doing. That quote is hella click bait tho. He’s basically calling out Silver to have rules adjusted to make the new style of play more optimal. He’s right because I’m tired of dudes lunging around when taking a 3 for cheap FTs
What type of rules changes do you suggest and/or welcome? I saw some dude on Twitter talmbout limiting the number of 3s that a team can take which is absurd to me

The awkward sideways lunging for contact. Should be an offensive foul from the jump

That one rule changes the way a lot to dudes play

Never liked seeing those fouls. The offensive player is CLEARLY causing the contact. The shooter jumping INTO the defender is another one that grinds my gears. They need to give 2 FT's to the defensive team if these type of fouls occur.

They also need to push back the 3-pt line. If we're being real, shooters have gotten a LOT better at shooting 3's.

This may be too unrealistic, but maybe they could allow hand-checking outside the 3-pt line.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom