⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Poetl is one of those Cs who tries to challenge everything, so he gets posterized a decent amount.

Naz Reid looks like a star every time I watch the T Wolves play (which, granted, is not often...but still).

He needs a role, which I think is mostly a post player with the ability to hit 3's in transition. That's usually when he's at his most optimal, but to be fair to him, it's hard to excel in that consistently without an offensive flow...which is mostly attributed to the injuries and ever changing lineups.

Regardless of how Kyrie felt, he shouldn’t have went to social media to voice his frustrations about what shroeder said. Now you got white media members comfortable enough to engage in dialogue surrounding the N word. Lame as hell

And what Kyrie said opened the door to all black NBA players potentially being questioned about their usage/preferences concerning the word. They didn’t need that.

Regardless of how Kyrie felt, he shouldn’t have went to social media to voice his frustrations about what shroeder said. Now you got white media members comfortable enough to engage in dialogue surrounding the N word. Lame as hell

C00ns are gonna be c00nin' tomorrow. Not to mention this gives white conservative commentators the opportunity to have another N-word discussion. Kyrie should have handled this off of social media.

"WOKE NBA DOUBLE STANDARD BETWEEN MEYERS LEONARD AND KYRIE IRVING"

tenor.gif

Last edited:
Would have been better if he didn't go to the socials but If that's how he felt I can't knock it. But I won't hold him accountable for media members who are already habitual line steppers and overstay their welcome on subjects they have little business speaking on anyways
9zy7x0_th (2).png

D-Lo big down the stretch :smokin, and that huge shot by KAT... Wolves getting a win on Jacqueline Towns night :frown:

Not agreeing with the tweet but I was surprised to see both DLo and KAT there. Also both surprising and impressive to see the young guards from the Top 2 teams in the league up there as well.

The Twolves might have the worst 6-13th men in the NBA. None of those guys deserve more than 10 minutes

I think Kyrie's action can best be understood as someone that is only concerned with grabbing the moral high ground in the short term, without ever considering the long-term effects of his actions.

Even beyond this situation. Generally, even when he is on the right side of the argument, that is not enough for Kyrie.

He needs to feel he is more enlightened, moral, and forward-thinking than his allies and peers.

It is the type of behavior that is hard to call out, because at the end of the day the central issue might be while he does have some good points, while he does do good, Kyrie is an *******. And that is really just it. :lol:

With someone like that, the best way to deal with him would be not to give him attention. But with Kyrie being who he is, that is never gonna happen, and he knows it.

So Kyrie is in control :lol:

Last edited:
Dipo just has to show out in the playoffs and some dumb team will overpay. Theres a lot of teams with cap

The Twolves might have the worst 6-13th men in the NBA. None of those guys deserve more than 10 minutes
I'd argue that the Warriors have a worse 6-13. Straight G-League guys who you've never heard of getting major NBA minutes.

I think Kyrie's action can best be understood as someone that is only concerned with grabbing the moral high ground in the short term, without ever considering the long-term effects of his actions.

Even beyond this situation. Generally, even when he is on the right side of the argument, that is not enough for Kyrie.

He needs to feel he is more enlightened, moral, and forward-thinking than his allies and peers.

It is the type of behavior that is hard to call out, because at the end of the day the central issue might be while he does have some good points, while he does do good, Kyrie is an *******. And that is really just it. :lol:

With someone like that, the best way to deal with him would be not to give him attention. But with Kyrie being who he is, that is never gonna happen.

So Kyrie is in control :lol:

You put it this very eloquently. Kyrie has mastered pretending to have the moral high ground. Obviously no one will argue with his stance on the issue but I can see through his BS. He was getting cooked by Schroeder, got frustrated, ejected and is now he's trying to preach to people. Players get frustrated and ejected all the time but Kyrie feels a need to make this a teachable moment for everybody else

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom