⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
*Not trying to argue*

Head Coaches disregard intel ALL the time man.

We have ZERO idea what was/wasn't communicated to Coach Malone.
Cant even give him the benefit of the doubt ?
Dont think you can blame the guy trying to win the game .
Minutes restrictions for matters like this arent made by the coach .

Just dont think its fair for the coach to be blamed here.

Cant even give him the benefit of the doubt ?
Dont think you can blame the guy trying to win the game .
Minutes restrictions for matters like this arent made by the coach .

Just dont think its fair for the coach to be blamed here.

I agree. We don't have enough info to blame ANYONE.

But, I am not in the business of assuming who didn't/did communicate what to the Head Coach.

The staff could have told him and he did his own thing.
The staff could have NOT told him and he did his own thing.

We don't know.

Why does everything have to be give blame to someone?

Not to detract from the Nuggets or Murray talk but Denver's likely fall in the standings will take Jokic's MVP aspirations with it as a result of losing Murray.

Who becomes the front runner in that scenario? Voters are are just going to abstain this year to avoid voting for Jim, Giannis a third time or a player that missed significant time :lol:

Not to detract from the Nuggets or Murray talk but Denver's likely fall in the standings will take Jokic's MVP aspirations with it as a result of losing Murray.

Who becomes the front runner in that scenario? Voters are are just going to abstain this year to avoid voting for Jim, Giannis a third time or a player that missed significant time :lol:
Chris Paul should be unanimous if they grab the 1 seed.

Don’t think the game was out of reach. If I’m remembering correctly, they were on a run and his layup would’ve gotten them within 5 or 6 with a minute to play. I thought his minutes would be limited because it was his first game back in a while though. Was surprised to see him playing at all. I had campazzo on a fantasy roster. Hindsight’s 2020 with that injury ****. Things happen.

How is it Malone's fault?

Y'all love blaming his square *** for EVERYTHING while giving him zero credit :lol:

This. 99% of the "Why are they still in the game?" critiques are revisionist history. How many head coaches in the NBA pull all of their starters in a 7-point game (with possession of the ball) with a minute left? Their teams that come back and win games like this every couple of weeks.

It's awful that Jamal got injured but it's silly to question why he was in the game in that situation.

Damn...wht’s the ACL recovery time these days? Will he miss next season as well?
Depends. Everyone rehabs differently. Also depends where he gets his surgery done. Some ppl can. Come back after 6-8 months fully, or take about a year and a half.

(Used to work at an orthopedic hospital and also tore my ACL before :lol: )

I'd say Embiid goes back to the front but wild that he's going to miss 20 games or so and get it but that's the season. Maybe the D. Mitch train gets to rolling more if he keeps up his pace of play.

Chris Paul should be unanimous if they grab the 1 seed.
As I was typing that serious question, I literally thought to myself "I'm going to get erupt'd aren't I" then moments later here we are :smh: The thing is, I know you were trolling at first but it's somewhat being spoken into existence on some Lavar Ball ****. The Suns are a winning streak/Jazz losing streak away from this making it to the mainstream media.

As I was typing that serious question, I literally thought to myself "I'm going to get erupt'd aren't I" then moments later here we are :smh: The thing is, I know you were trolling at first but it's somewhat being spoken into existence on some Lavar Ball ****. The Suns are a winning streak/Jazz losing streak away from this making it to the mainstream media.

Just because you didn’t see this months ago doesn’t mean i wasn’t serious. He’s been the most valuable player in the NBA this season and they might end up with the top seed.

I'd say Embiid goes back to the front but wild that he's going to miss 20 games or so and get it but that's the season. Maybe the D. Mitch train gets to rolling more if he keeps up his pace of play.
RE: D-Mitch. I found this interesting.
484B80C3-7D2C-4C07-A254-B82BFF70DEAA.jpeg

I know the league is different but given the injuries and scenario we’re in with all the injuries, he has a case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom