⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty much. I know someone who was involved in the Leslie Alexandar Rockets sale and me, being stunned by the news asked them some questions about it. Was one of my first lessons in "These dudes don't really care about these sports teams"
Didn't the Grizzlies owner tried to play 1vs1 with Conley and the rest when he just purchased the team as if it were their job to do so. :lol: These guys just buy the teams so they can show off on their friends.

I’m just wondering why Perk think green, or any rare eye color is exclusive to fair skinned people. My grandfather was darker than the Niketalk background and had light grey eyes.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

... gotta remember that Perk also allowed his kids to run up 20k on fortnite with his credit card. He strictly for the laughs

Pretty much. I know someone who was involved in the Leslie Alexandar Rockets sale and me, being stunned by the news asked them some questions about it. Was one of my first lessons in "These dudes don't really care about these sports teams"

Think it varies by individual. And it may be the owners who really care are more the exception than the rule. But Cuban, for example, seems to genuinely care about the Mavs. Ballmer cares about the Clippers - for now. There’s some others.

Benjamin going out sad |l

1EA3EA42-7A78-4DB4-9146-A7576C9517E5.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom