⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll continue to believe this: Suns and Kings both goofed but the Kings arguably goofed harder considering they only had to decide between 2 options not 3
Nah, the Suns had his coach :lol:. They absolutely goofed harder. Dude knew how good Luka was and had to smile and act like he was behind the Ayton pick.

Ayton has shown flashes he could be a top big in the league. Bag hasn't been able to stay on the court. The nod goes to Ayton easily.

I know it’s early, but the Suns may have goofed trading for Cp3. They went 8-0 in the bubble. Beating a lot of good teams. Why mess with it?

Ayton has stretches where he looks great. Other time he looks legit lost.

But he probably still hasn't gotten over the Mandalorian season finale, that's why his head is not into the game.

Last edited:
Nah, the Suns had his coach :lol:. They absolutely goofed harder. Dude knew how good Luka was and had to smile and act like he was behind the Ayton pick.
idk, I guess when I view it as who to pick out of 3 guys for #1, team takes a non Luka. Then the next team up has 2 guys to pick from Luka or non Luka... and they pick non Luka. Seems even worse to me :lol: but anyway they both obviously messed up, I don't see how you can say Ayton is that much worse than Bagley

5EBF8109-C93F-423A-B339-438D3E625E06.png

Doc Rivers still laughing hysterically or nah?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom