⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Warriors win and wavycrocket wavycrocket makes his triumphant return :pimp:

Tuh.....

43BB8C6A-88A4-4F05-A51E-D93E44021C6E.jpeg

Talk to me nice. I been on vacation, watching power and on a water, liquor, HAM and smoothie diet :pimp:

DraftExpress said Haliburton was telling teams not to draft him so he could fall to Sacramento.

Yeah I don't get it. Frank taking all Stix minutes and Saric isn't even back yet.

And Haliburton is really, really good.
Jalen might even be good but I'm always going to favor a ball handler over a big. Then you consider there's a glaring hole after CP leaves and how he could have mentored him

not a big Haliburton fan but he fits next to Booker perfectly. Suns tricked it off
Will be a top 5 player in the class that ends up being an elite glue guy on good teams. Good shooter, good defender, good passer and doesn't turn the ball over :pimp:

Hawks and Knicks dummies for not taking him too.

Will be a top 5 player in the class that ends up being an elite glue guy on good teams. Good shooter, good defender, good passer and doesn't turn the ball over :pimp:

I really liked Okongwu so I'm kind of torn on the Hawks choice but considering they already had Cappella and Collins....

hawks didn’t need anymore young wings. I get it. Not sure what the Knicks were doing but quickley could be good for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom