⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was never a max out guy, always did low weight high reps. At my peak I used 60 lb dumbbells when doing bicep curls
I'm doing this right now. don't want to bulk up anymore since I would look like an intimidating bouncer which people in general don't see attractive. I'm just trying to lose as much fat I accumulated eversince stopping gym work a few years ago. toning as well but most importantly, health issues drove me to doing this IF routine. I'm just restarting my gym work which is not really tough. I find dieting more challenging than me pushing my way to doing gym work, but that is because I was already doing it before so motivation is not a big challenge.

Water fasting.

Dry fasting.

Completely depends on your goals. Assuming your trying to manipulate body mass (gain/lose fat/weight) all of those can be achieved with water fasting. Dry fasting is a whole nother monster.

Also if your doing prolonged fasting (48+ hours), water may not be enough. You must bring in electrolytes, and no that's not gatorade/powerade which are just bull**** and sugar. Sodium, potassium, magnesium etc. are what you need.

Protein shakes are a complete waste of money if the possibility of actual food exists. There cool on the run or in a pinch, but quality protein and nutrients should come from the food you eat. I've created a bad habit with smoothie king I've now got to kick. Most shakes are just sugar and crappy protein forms (soy) anyway.

yup. I'm taking vitamin/mineral supplements during that fasting period. as far as potassium goes, you can never go wrong going bananas.

Steph had to get a fresh lineup after he debacled the Wiz game
dead (1).png

I’m glad Kelly O likes Houston, but he really could have been a nice piece for a playoff team if he got bought out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom