⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
she tall thick
:lol:
vertically thick lol

Glad to see there are some NTers who understand. Most of y'all are just using the basic horizontal and spherical measurements/views to assess mass. You're sleep if you're not considering the advanced metric of longitudinal thickness which Taylor is Top 5 in.

Do the 3D, 360, top to bottom assessment and you'll see.

that's where Liam Neeson's daughter got kidnapped and almost sold into prostitution in Taken 1, 2, and 3 right?

Fam if you given Taylor backshots and she's aggressively throwing it back at you, one or both of you are going to break a pelvis bone. Tailbone, hip flexor, something.

when yugolsavia broke up everyone went for self. even within the smaller countries that resulted those ethnic. religious, social divisions remained loud

one thing about the former soviet republics' legacies - they churned out and continue to produce some pretty talented athletes. the former yugoslavia in particular

Another notable Slovenian...

images

He disappointed his plan of 2 bringing Euros together to be besties ain’t working out that great :lol: …With the way politics work out where their from, wouldn’t be surprised if their countries even hate each other word to Dragic always wanting to scrap with some other Euro I’m forgetting the name

I'm not that well versed in European culture but in the bubble all the dudes from the Balkans(yes I looked it up)were thick as thieves but KP was never in that circle.

I don't where it's going to happen but I'd bet a substantial amount of money Jokic and Luka play together in their primes.

They friend friends.

KP is dead weight. he's become a perennially injured role player and ain't doing much for the the mavs unless he's hitting threes. this ain't a knock on the mavs or their fans either. it's just facts

Ehh I disagree.

There's enough data that even when he just stands at the 3 point line ,whether he's even taking or making shots the offense improves dramatically.

The problem is defensively and since the meniscus tear he's objectively a ****** rim protector.

I think he's gone in two years either way because he's obviously not happy and if 30 year old Gordon Hayward got what he got someone is going to pay KP near max money in 2 years as long as he keeps putting up an efficient 21 and 9 and plays 7 outta 10 games in a regular 82 game season

CP had one of his best games of the season doing what Jokic does every night :lol:

All of the Suns love seems to be exaggerated for some reason. Aside from the CP3 4 MVP talks last night after the playoff berth dudes were talmbout "Book deserves this!" and "Book never folded, no trade requests, no rumors!" Dude is 24, was already an all-star and signed a rookie max through 2023-2024. Definitely happy for him but I think there are worse situations to be in :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom