⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
181664249_4673558992672588_3121070915896729707_n.jpg

It's just silly to watch you justify Book who is one of my favorite players for an 8 game bubble stretch as a referendum of him NOT being a looter even though he's been putting numbers up for years on losing teams. And then in the same vein use this season only for Russ not even having the other data over his entire career and proclaiming vehemently that yep this does make him a looter.
I pointed to The Bubble run because he was winning games against playoff teams while putting up good numbers. I never commented on whether he was a looter, I said he wasn't looting during that run. There is a distinction and the former is an entirely different discussion.

I originally looked at the most recent season because his recent triple doubles were discussed in the thread so I felt it was relevant. For your edification, I looked at his MVP season and it's a little less obvious what's going on. It may or may not be closer to your point but it also may simultaneously backup some of my claims. It's too difficult to tell at a cursory glance.

He doesn’t even fit the definition of what a looter is but I give up. Y’all got it.
1620161954175.png

If you subscribe to the notion that Russ is getting triple doubles by cheating the game (dishonesty) then he by definition is a looter. He also does have an amazing wife and adorable children.

1620161954175.png

If you subscribe to the notion that Russ is getting triple doubles by cheating the game (dishonesty) then he by definition is a looter. He also does have an amazing wife and adorable children.
Looter how it’s used colloquially comes from “looter in a riot”. People have started referring to people as looters in the shorthand. I concede though this is garbage discussion and just clogging up the thread.

It is kind of crazy that the Blazers still don't allow fans. Even cities with much worse COVID situations than Portland like LA in New York are allowing fans now.

Oregon and Washington are having COVID surges again. In contrast, LA’s rate of new infections is steadily dropping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom