⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
6DBB095A-AB36-493D-9FD3-64BDA58E6AA1.jpeg

I be downtown like House of Blues, Medusa, Trees, or whereever it's an rnb concert at then usually go to Buzz Brews because it's the only place I know really. If it's a weekend I can go to that 9.99 Asian buffet in Grapevine and murder snow crab legs for $9.99

This definitely old head energy. When was the last time you came out here?
Ain't Medusa a Spanish club now? I ain't heard that name in foreveeeeeer lmaooo.
I think that was a hood spot when I was in high school in 08. Now?
You gon see ****** that look like the curly haired 50 doing the salsa dance lol.
****** are not going to Medusa in 2020 :lol: :lol:
50cent-curl2.jpg

Hit up Stars & Spirits or Theory on Sundays instead. :pimp:

This definitely old head energy. When was the last time you came out here?
Ain't Medusa a Spanish club now? I ain't heard that name in foreveeeeeer lmaooo.
I think that was a hood spot when I was in high school in 08. Now?
You gon see ****** that look like the curly haired 50 doing the salsa dance lol.
****** are not going to Medusa in 2020 :lol: :lol:
50cent-curl2.jpg

Hit up Stars & Spirits or Theory on Sundays instead. :pimp:
maybe 2014/5 the last time I ran back that itinerary. Yea Medusa is a Spanish club but they have concert nights, saw Marsha Ambrosius there with BJ the Chicago Kid opener. It's an easy 3hr drive from OKC down i35 through Buck-ees, just havent had the reason really to come down a few days.

Last edited:
In this clip he turned turned the first gather step into a pivot. I do not consider them the same thing.
In the step through, it's essentially switching pivots, would you agree or disagree?

Whats this step through pivot talk? Say Rondo drives in and does that same move in the video, establishes his left foot as pivot, he can take a step with his right and take off with his right foot (thus his left foot pivot is off the ground now) and can take a layup or whatever. He just cant land anymore without still having the ball in his hands.

By the way, who was this woman? She left her nba prospect boyfriend because he didn't get drafted and get the money today as if even going overseas or d league or even getting a 10 day here and there he wasnt going to make money than any other hood bumpkin she was going to meet. I bet she steady trying to "hey big head" him since he signed those 41Ms.

She probably with a ***** whos unemployed and claims he a mechanic because sometimes he work on people's cars in the yard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom