⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
If a rapper doesn't brag about some girl having "wet fire" I'm gonna be disappointed :lol:
Top 30 Recording Studio GIFs | Find the best GIF on Gfycat

Give it a month

old news but yea mans literally made a shoe commemorating getting to the 2nd rd. His shoes don't sell anyways, Adidas don't even market them. I saw a pair at marshall's once and that's the only time I have seen them IRL

Lethal Shooter. Who else can shoot into a 9.5 inch triangle rim from across the street? Or Gannon Baker and his I can beat your 3pt % left (off) handed youtube videos. JLawBball, Micah Lancaster, Ralph (something) who makes all the noises when he crosses over.

How did Chris Brickley even get to where he is though seriously? His lineup and especially his pickup games are epic

Lethal Shooter. Who else can shoot into a 9.5 inch triangle rim from across the street? Or Gannon Baker and his I can beat your 3pt % left (off) handed youtube videos. JLawBball, Micah Lancaster, Ralph (something) who makes all the noises when he crosses over.

How did Chris Brickley even get to where he is though seriously? His lineup and especially his pickup games are epic
RJ Barrett
Jordan Clarkson
Embiid
Tatum
Beal
Zach Lavine

Drew should take that title. ****** pop into NY get some pick up in and Chris claim them as his clients lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom