⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Goated lolllll

He was about to touch up dwight man lmaoooo

Why the side of UD head look like this
26726814-C1F2-47FB-94A2-5831BAA4FED6.jpeg

A couple possessions before that somebody was shooting a free throw & Udonis was closest to the rim with Dwight beside him. Ball is about to get shot and Udonis starts trying to box out normally, and Dwight just smiled and laughed at him. So then when Dwight and UD were going for a different rebound and Dwight just tossed UD to the ground like a rag doll, that just kept it going :lol:

I feel like the Sixers are going to come back and win this, but I haven't been watching the Sixers much the past few weeks

A couple possessions before that somebody was shooting a free throw & Udonis was closest to the rim with Dwight beside him. Ball is about to get shot and Udonis starts trying to box out normally, and Dwight just smiled and laughed at him. So then when Dwight and UD were going for a different rebound and Dwight just tossed UD to the ground like a rag doll, that just kept it going :lol:

I feel like the Sixers are going to come back and win this, but I haven't been watching the Sixers much the past few weeks

“I feel like the sixers are going to come back” “I haven’t watched the sixers much the past few weeks”
CCB4429C-A280-4D64-8A5E-29BA836F61D4.gif

“I feel like the sixers are going to come back” “I haven’t watched the sixers much the past few weeks”
:lol:

I mean did they trade their roster at halftime? I guess I just don't know what the problem is that they can't close a 20-point deficit given that there was 2 quarters left when I said that. It's not like they're the Pistons or Cavs or something. Wasn't saying they were going to win or come back and blow the Heat out, just that they'd make a run and make the game close, with Embiid, Simmons and Tobias playing. George Hill, Dwight, Shake.

This thread is always hilarious man :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom