⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wall not leaving a single cent on the table. Rightfully so.
I’m not mad at him. I’m a wall fan but since he decided to shut it down the team looks better trotting out hardship exception players lol. His “I’m the franchise player now” james harden impersonation was annoying. If we land a top 4 pick I would be perfectly fine with John wall leaving

Dipo seems like a good guy but whos
throwing him money now

Somebody will pay him, but it won't be what he wants. Injuries keep creepin up on him and no team, that's a true contender is going to take that risk. I see a team like Cleveland, Minnesota, or even Detroit lookin at him.

where can i pull up CP0's playoff seeding without having to look up each one?
i assume outside of his LAC and Hou days, he was a lower seed?

where can i pull up CP0's playoff seeding without having to look up each one?
i assume outside of his LAC and Hou days, he was a lower seed?

I think there may have been a year or two on the Hornets when they were Top 4 in the West. When they had Tyson Chandler.

Edit - yep, Hornets were the 2 seed in the 2008 playoffs

Man, we got casual Fridays last year and people lost their minds. Talking about its destroying the fabric of the company and one dude literally said via feedback that "Next thing you know people will be wearing football jerseys to work we cannot have this".

Like the world was falling apart at the seams cause I could wear sneakers on Fridays now.
Welp.... They had a jersey day at my job. I will be showing to work on 8/24 in a Kobe jersey. They can't stop me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom