⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.

:pimp: i remember he had the duffle bag in Jackie Brown. I had this 1 back in the day
P0 (1).jpg

Props to Vanessa Bryant for her continued strength since Kobe's passing. And props to the NBA family and fans for the support they have given her since then as well.

I'm disappointed that NT is still on this all encompassing thread BS. This induction ceremony deserved its own thread. How awkward is it to be talking about Raptors gear or the play-in tournament around these proceedings... (no shots)

I really wish Kim Sulkey pushed to have someone other than MJ induct her. It would have been nice to see her recognize that the moment called for MJ to be exclusive to Kobe's enshrinement and for her to get a different presenter.

MJ speaking would have been great. But I understand why it was just Vanessa.

Rest in peace Roster Guard 24.

I asked the same, I guess nobody here knows.

What was the ORIGINAL issue between Kobe and his parents? I know the selling of the goods happened LATER on.

I think there is so much we don’t know as opposed to what we do know about the Kobe and his parents situation.

One thing is clear tho - his parents really know how to hold a grudge. :smh: :smh:

I asked the same, I guess nobody here knows.

What was the ORIGINAL issue between Kobe and his parents? I know the selling of the goods happened LATER on.

100% was Vanessa. They didn't want him getting married that young in the NBA and there were also rumors that they didn't approve of her being Latina. They wanted him with a black woman.

Things had gotten better once he had kids but took another turn when they wanted to sell some of his memorabilia. There was a quote where he said he bought them a house, they said it wasn't good enough then they want to sell my stuff.

After he retired things were much better. Have no idea why they wouldn't be there today.

I bought four or five of the memorial mags from ESPN, SI, SLAM, etc. and I have them stacked in my media console. I don't have the heart to open up and read them either.
Its gonna take a while man. Still doesnt seem real. The wizenard series books might be a bit better for a moment

Man's really back running his lips already lmaooooo you can't make this up on the lifetime movie network

Props to Vanessa Bryant for her continued strength since Kobe's passing. And props to the NBA family and fans for the support they have given her since then as well.

I'm disappointed that NT is still on this all encompassing thread BS. This induction ceremony deserved its own thread. How awkward is it to be talking about Raptors gear or the play-in tournament around these proceedings... (no shots)

I really wish Kim Sulkey pushed to have someone other than MJ induct her. It would have been nice to see her recognize that the moment called for MJ to be exclusive to Kobe's enshrinement and for her to get a different presenter.

I was thinking the same. “She was like thank you so much for being here”. Lady we know why hes really there lol

Had mike lookin like an usher on first Sunday.

100% was Vanessa. They didn't want him getting married that young in the NBA and there were also rumors that they didn't approve of her being Latina. They wanted him with a black woman.

Things had gotten better once he had kids but took another turn when they wanted to sell some of his memorabilia. There was a quote where he said he bought them a house, they said it wasn't good enough then they want to sell my stuff.

After he retired things were much better. Have no idea why they wouldn't be there today.

this. My mother in law knows their fam personally and basically said similar things as to why their relationship is the way it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom