⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the tattoo is fine, just placement though. I woudnt of had it on my arm like that. Thats one of those kinda tattoos you get when youre inked up heavy already. I have 2 sleeves, back and shin done and I still dont think id get something like that, other tattoos would “hide” it. Maybe if my leg was more tatted and I threw that in there somewhere.

Who says no to a DLo/Ben Simmons swap this summer?
If the T'Wolves are lucky enough for Cunningham/Suggs, then you may be onto something.

But for now, I don't think Minnesota would do it. They are married to KAT-D'Lo.

If the T'Wolves are lucky enough for Cunningham/Suggs, then you may be onto something.

But for now, I don't think Minnesota would do it. They are married to KAT-D'Lo.

yea no thank you D’Lo is here until Glenrosa is fired or KAT is tired of him :lol:

is there any way this 3 team trade works? 😂 im just doing some wild fantasy booking as i wait on an breakfast order

Portland gets: Wiseman, Wiggins, GS high draft pick from my Wolves
Philly: Dame (and CJ?)
Gs: Simmomns

KAT but he shouldn't

That would actually be perfect
Feel like it would be great for both teams.

Philly gets a real PG that can actually effectively run PnR with Embiid and spray out to shooters. Thybulle can still take the tough covers defensively.

Minnesota gets much needed wing/frontcourt defense. Ant Man can take over more ball handling duties which he was doing anyways. Simmons can play on the block and as a cutter with KAT's passing from the high post.

Do it.

yea no thank you D’Lo is here until Glenrosa is fired or KAT is tired of him :lol:

is there any way this 3 team trade works? 😂 im just doing some wild fantasy booking as i wait on an breakfast order

Portland gets: Wiseman, Wiggins, GS high draft pick from my Wolves
Philly: Dame (and CJ?)
Gs: Simmomns
Did this man really just put “and CJ” let alone dame being in there to begin with

My new Ink! The Dame “Wave Shot” Meme lol
07CA6DF1-EC99-4F7A-BFF4-D69DC9621D7D.jpeg
1BB5BBF5-030D-4BD4-B7DC-1B10C493F0E5.jpeg

How much?

How long did it take?

why are the known sneaky racist crowds always the loudest crowds in arenas?

utah, portland, phoenix, milwaukee, etc?

Really surprised at KD committing.

Now all Team USA needs is a big or two.

Bam would be nice.

Feel like it would be great for both teams.

Philly gets a real PG that can actually effectively run PnR with Embiid and spray out to shooters. Thybulle can still take the tough covers defensively.

Minnesota gets much needed wing/frontcourt defense. Ant Man can take over more ball handling duties which he was doing anyways. Simmons can play on the block and as a cutter with KAT's passing from the high post.

Do it.

I can see it for minny as it would make them competitive enough for a playoff run. I like that we rid ourselves of the Simmons contract but a dlo Curry back court might be the worst defensive back court in the league.

Also...I’d rather make a run at dame lol

I can see it for minny as it would make them competitive enough for a playoff run. I like that we rid ourselves of the Simmons contract but a dlo Curry back court might be the worst defensive back court in the league.

Also...I’d rather make a run at dame lol
A run at Dame with what? Are you trading Embiid?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom