⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Luka put up 33 on 12-25 shooting but he was 3-10 from deep. Would he/Dallas be better off if he shot fewer threes until he fixes his jumper? 16% on 6 attempts ain’t it. Making Rustle Westbrook look like Steph :lol:

BRUH I THOUGHT THAT WAS A GTA V NPC WHO BOUT TO GIVE YOU A SIDE MISSION:rofl: :rofl: :rofl::rofl:
I thought it was frog from The Wire

Frog.jpg

Luka put up 33 on 12-25 shooting but he was 3-10 from deep. Would he/Dallas be better off if he shot fewer threes until he fixes his jumper? 16% on 6 attempts ain’t it. Making Rustle Westbrook look like Steph :lol:
He has to shoot it in order to open up his drive. He needs to work on it tho.

It's way too early to take a victory lap on "Peyton Pritchard is good at basketball take"

But I'm going to do it anyways. :lol:

Kevin O'Connor freaking out about thr Celtics taking Pritchard over Tyrell Terry looks almost as bad as his "Killian Hayes is the number 1 pick" take.

*This all super early so I look forward to this all looking bad when Tyrell Terry and Killian Hayes are the starting backcourt in the 2027 Allstar game. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom