⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, you called this the night of the Tyson - Jones Jr. exhibition.
The NBA really needs to cut it out man. You're already the coolest league by virtue of being the one that doesn't move wrong in every issue of importance and putting guaranteed money in the pockets of minorities. Stop trying to latch on to every pop culture meme thing that arises.
at least its not kevin hart

Kevin Hart, John Legend and his old people music, and Pitbull/Bad Bunny/who cares they're all the same person better not be anywhere near my NBA broadcasts man... They already got DaBaby out there, like when does it end?

I don’t know of too many players that have gotten more mileage out of one ring than Kendrick Perkins.

think you need to qualify this

cause i'd say dirk's ring made him a made man, he was already beloved in dallas and to mavs fans but he took heat for his postseason failures (without the ring we remember that warriors 1st round upset and dwade/refs in the finals).. that ring took him to another level

This is just the first round of nominations, it isn't official until All Star Weekend usually.

Fitting that Paul Pierce's nomination comes with one of the weakest classes ever.

Yolanda and Lauren were Amazing basketball players. Props to them.
GOAT Storm player
wow.png

I've always been an advocate of the NBA having their own Hall of Fame as opposed to this goofy basketball Hall of Fame that includes "contributors", WNBA players, college players, internet players, etc.

Combining players college careers, NBA careers, international careers and coaching careers to make them Hall of famers is weird. Makes the barrier of entry too low. The NBA Hall of Fame should be as hard to get in as the MLB and NFL Hall of Fame

5x. Champ, 5x 1st team all defense, DPOY and 2 titles as a HC is better than Lowry’s resume. :lol:

He's a 3-d player. :lol:

I think the whole being a much better player thing looms larger to me than what basketball writers thought in 1980's.

But maybe I'm dumb I dunno. :lol:

Am Michael Cooper got DPOY in 1987 being a perimeter player on the 7th best defense in the league?

1980's Cocain is a helluva drug.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom