⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s ridiculous because you’ve narrowed the scope to 4 games and you disagree, GREGORY?

Got it.

Ja wasn’t leading the Grizzlies on a nightly basis last season or anything while Fox continues to be inconsistent in everything except leading his team to losses.

I just don't it's cut and dry as you think, but if you think Ja is that much better it's cool lol

I was going to watch Pels v. Raps on LP, but only the Pels broadcast is available and the Joel Myers/Anthony Daniels combo may be the worst in the league.

Kinda crazy we're amazed at someone knowing to do something that should have been taught in high school but isn't and is overly complicated.

I was taught how to do it in eighth grade. I don't actually know how to do it, though.

Random, but I had physical therapy yesterday for my elbow tendinitis (aka “Tennis Elbow”). My therapist was a very nice Korean young lady. We chatted throughout the session and she told me her boyfriend is a big Lakers fan, BUT the thing he wanted most was a Tyler Herro jersey. She got it for him. So sweet. 😍

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom