⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really wish the NBA had their own Hall of Fame (instead of just a basketball hall of fame) and they were as selective as MLB. Everybody gets in the Hall of Fame in basketball

Nah, **** those holier than thou baseball writers.

Roger Clemens and Barry Bonds are HoFers even with their PED scandals.

Can't tell the history of baseball without those two.

Baseball writers want to protect the "integrity of the game" when they've already elected a bunch of scumbags and racists.

There can be some middle ground between letting everybody into the HOF and being obtuse like these baseball dudes.

Nah, **** those holier than thou baseball writers.

Roger Clemens and Barry Bonds are HoFers even with their PED scandals.

Can't tell the history of baseball without those two.

Baseball writers want to protect the "integrity of the game" when they've already elected a bunch of scumbags and racists.

There can be some middle ground between letting everybody into the HOF and being obtuse like these baseball dudes.

Steroid era in baseball was litty :pimp:. Home run derby’s was actually really fun. Games was good. Players And them dudes were in general wilding, entertaining personalities and roid raging. A-1 entertainment.

I forgot how much I used to watch.Haven’t watched a baseball game since 2012. Got damn Os :smh:

Interesting how the Hawks are allowing fans starting tonight (1300) when their 3 biggest draws are on schedule in the next week or so : Clips, Nets, and Lakeshow.

Damn Sekou. 48 only too! Smh. Still scary how this thing effects everyone so differently. Recently my homegirls whole fam got it, her, her father mother and grandmother and all just had mild symptoms.

Candace.
1611711478845.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom