⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know you want to
9B2150DE-FE57-43F5-9653-C2E9B0BCEC96.jpeg

They going hard as hell with the "get influential people to quell public easiness about the vaccine" propaganda. :lol::smh:

That question was cringe even for Kenny.

I don't disagree with him. Pierce didn't have the universal appeal of a Kobe, AI or Vince that would demand a farewell tour. Kids in China weren't rocking his jersey. Probably no one outside of Boston and Southern CA. His game and persona was a lot "quieter." It wasn't really until his twilight into when he became an analyst that he decided to get this personality.

I think you quoted the wrong person though. I just posted a clip of him and Harrington.

What arenas gonna allow fans? Still can’t believe any arenas are allowing fans.

Barkley telling Shaq, I didn’t have Kobe and Wade carrying me

What arenas gonna allow fans? Still can’t believe any arenas are allowing fans.

Barkley telling Shaq, I didn’t have Kobe and Wade carrying me
I'm going to a couple games. 2 of them down here are. Amway and tamba bay.

Warriors win by 20. Curry drops 35. Kyrie goes home crying tonight. **** the Nets

Lmaoooo how the inside staff predicting bucks in the finals hahaha. Gianni's learn to shoot in the last 2 days? He was just airballing 3s last week? Not a chance of advancement without your star being able to score and your 2nd best player looking like khris middleton in the face

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom