⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny I got laughed at when eye said the Mavs probably had an issue with luka ball when the whole Trae/Collins thing went down.

hate it had to be the home team but look at where we are

She built like Taylor Swift too storm2006 storm2006

holeup.png

Funny I got laughed at when eye said the Mavs probably had an issue with luka ball when the whole Trae/Collins thing went down.

hate it had to be the home team but look at where we are
Well, they had a pretty good thing going last year. Then they drastically changed their philosophy and roster and got hit with the Rona on top of Powell achilles and KP being KP aka Mr. Glass

Well, they had a pretty good thing going last year. Then they drastically changed their philosophy and roster and got hit with the Rona on top of Powell achilles and KP being KP aka Mr. Glass

Grizzlies have won 7 straight while JJ been out, ja missed 2 weeks and they’ve had Covid issues too.

i can’t cut them that much slack

She look like one of them women who would be at djaward djaward 's parties. Rich snobby but @noassatall #wouldnot #wellImeanmaybe #yeaIwouldbutIdhatemyselfforit

Grizzlies have won 7 straight while JJ been out, ja missed 2 weeks and they’ve had Covid issues too.

i can’t cut them that much slack
idk man, that's not the same level as what Dallas dealt with. I'm not excusing them, I think they are in serious trouble. I'm just pointing out that last year they had the best offense of All-Time and they decided to tinker with their dynamic

To your point, I've been saying for years that the Mavs are being too soft with Luka, not putting any other ball handlers or creators with him. But from last year, I think they proved they were legit. You can't really ignore factors that have changed their calculus, the factors I pointed out

for all the dumb shh chuck says.. the 1 thing he’s right about, fans go to these games and think shhh is fair game and say shh because they don’t think there will be any consequences

Lebron at least 6’8 and easily over 250 and one of the most athletically gifted individuals ever put on this earth.. and those people think because they bought a ticket to a basketball game that gives them the right to talk crazy

notice it’s always white people in this mess
And they ain't throw her goofy *** out?

We need to start talking about the scenario in which the Mavericks don't make the playoffs. It seemed preposterous at the beginning of the season but it's looking like a very real possibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom