⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
:nthat:
C86589E8-815B-43FD-AD34-7199C4282666.png

Happy belated to antidope antidope . Being a regular in this thread has somehow made me invested in the success of the Spurs. I think the biggest question I have to ask is do you have the same takes off of NT? Like in work or social settings? I was at a dinner once and dropped “time is just a social construct” and everyone just looked at me like I was crazy :lol:
I thought antidope antidope was on to something with his philosophical takes (“time is just a social construct”) but I can't take him seriously after he said Michael Jackson was trash and yet he fcks with Drake on the regular :lol:

Steph really 28-6-6 on 47-41-92 in a down year, at age 33 as a 6’3 PG.... 😨

Age 33. It's only his 12th season in the league. He SHOULD be doing this and possibly more seeing as how limited the rest of the team is offensively. And he got a year off last season.

Happy birthday to my dude lawdog1 lawdog1 . Having said that, you can’t play the age sympathy card today. You got yambs on deck (most likely if you play your cards right) and a son that you love. A lot of young single dudes wondering where there next smash is going to come from in this 2021 environment.

Happy belated to antidope antidope . Being a regular in this thread has somehow made me invested in the success of the Spurs. I think the biggest question I have to ask is do you have the same takes off of NT? Like in work or social settings? I was at a dinner once and dropped “time is just a social construct” and everyone just looked at me like I was crazy :lol:

Happy belated birthday to OP, MVP MVP , as well. Great guy but note how he changed the thread title to represent an ongoing custody battle within minutes before he overlooked changing it toThe Lakers losing a 19-pt lead in a prime time matchup for multiple days.
Please see attached. In particular note the boxed area.

Thanks,
Antidope

13881488-8BB0-4E80-8FCF-BF74AB71FBCB.jpeg

That's YALL..yall are in the boxed area.

Is the all-star game going to require more players and staff in an arena than a normal game? I’m honestly not sure how they plan to have this thing work.

Considering there’s a break in play for ‘all-star weekend’ wouldn’t a single game be less of an issue than a normal day of games for the NBA?

I guess I just think that if setting up an all-star game is stupid (based on my own assumptions that could be wrong) then there probably shouldn’t be any games taking place.

^^^ And are they going to do a whole big show for the all-star intros like they usually do. And a half time show with musical guests? That’s even more people to add to the COVID risk.

I just feel like having the appropriate level of pomp-and-circumstance around an all-star game isn’t worth the risk. And that just having a game with no extra stuff isn’t worth the trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom