⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
No BS, how does Bron keep getting captain? Thought they said players can't be cap consecutive years? Still changing the rules for him huh?

Lookin like Tinashe with ***

icon_tiger2.png

Saw a lot of people whining that Dame got snubbed. Who do they think got his spot I wonder...

Last edited:
No BS, how does Bron keep getting captain? Thought they said players can't be cap consecutive years? Still changing the rules for him huh?

As diehard Lakers fan I agree 100%. If we can change da rules for a lib scum like Liberal James why can’t we change da rules to allow our President Emeritus Trump to be our President Elect?

Milwaukee trash. So the East belongs to the 76ers or the Nets. I’m not quite sure about either team so I have no guess on who takes the East.

If I had to pick the East Reserves
Sabonis
Randle
Harden
Hayward
Lavine
Trae
Brown

The luster has kinda worn off for giannis. Being able to just run and dunk ain't as sexy anymore. Pascal low-key as more variety in his game. And he sucks.

Bucks as a squad poverty af now. They ain't it.

Giannis should have kept his options open and gone to Dallas to play for team Euro. Him an Luka would have been a perfect fit.

The party's gotta find some leaders to push as candidates with actual charisma and substance.
Based on lame *** n wildly incompetent Cruz staying in office in the 1st place, don’t think this matters much to those voters :lol: ...It would take a voter dude with an R next to their name to get yo out of office but then it’s just more of the same

Based on all the piling on the Bucks in this thread right now...I may place a bet on them to win the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom