🍎 OFFICIAL NEW YORK METS THREAD 🍎: 2024 SEASON

Yeah we're gonna need to sign Corbin and focus on him and Kodai going forward as our one two.
Hopefully Alvarez and Baty breakout at some point this season because I don't see our batting getting any better.

Yeah we're gonna need to sign Corbin and focus on him and Kodai going forward as our one two.
Hopefully Alvarez and Baty breakout at some point this season because I don't see our batting getting any better.
Corbin would be nice. Bieber from the guardians is a free agent end of this season i believe. Quite a few quality pitchers will be free agents end of season.

Feels like We might end up trading Guillorme this season. Mets have a lot of prospects that play the infield.

I’m at the Cyclones game

Parada hits a solo no doubt homer. His arm isn’t great. Maybe cold weather effect?

Alex Ramirez got a HBP (helmet). It was 74 mph tho. He’s fine

Jackson Holliday is fast. Seems he’s got good plate discipline

Figured that the cold weather affected it

That throw looked good

Alvarez and Baty

Their exit velocity swings are excellent so far

It seems Baty is adapting in batting against MLB pitchers well. Alvarez usually has cold starts whenever he got promoted. I expect him to start batting well asap

D38DAYp.png

Let's not celebrate too much, you saw Edwin Diaz right ?

The kids need to be on this roster from now on, period stop. They're already contributing and in the clutch.

I don't want Sanchez. He'll be taking away at bats from the kids.

Lost to the cubs ? Smh

I don't like Buc taking out Vientos for Vogelbach. Let Vientos hit damnit, that's why he's here !!

Pete's on fire leading MLB with 18homers already. NY sports doesn't seem to care much but I'm sure if it were Judge leading the league we'd here about it 24/7

Vogelbach shouldn't be starting.

Buc is reminding me of The Knicks coach Thibs, both coaches playing their favorite players instead of whoever's producing.

Yeah, I like Vogel, he seems like a cool dude and he has some of that Bartolo rizz but it’s time. The donuts are stale.

Back
Top Bottom