Finally a sweep

Super Nick!
Happy to see Escobar to step up in the late innings

95620A28-08C7-4CF2-8F73-7B5FB1D95B8C.gif

7E11F0FD-8913-4A2E-8425-585006407504.gif

9EDCC9A4-95D3-4638-8557-BC6D0AA6694B.gif

6450B7BC-0CE2-4855-9BE6-00E3FE922508.jpeg

This team man.... these 2 innings have been excellent. :wow:

From Guillorme's defensive gems... to his hitting... to Plummer.... Lindor's RBI streak.... Marte.... just a fun game so far.

Pitching has to hold up though. >D

Cohen: Make the baseball decision

No surprise after seeing Nick Plummer's performance. Canha has first baseman drills as well. JD Davis and Escobar played 1B before.

Plummer, Flushing. It tracks.

:lol:

Hopefully, he doesn't get stuck with plumber jokes.

That fan in the background the other night yelling "Tricky Nick!" was really pushing for that to stick. But eh.....

As for the team, man I haven't seen the offense humming like this in YEARS. Everyone got a hit last night. Loving it.

LGM

Back to back shutout wins. Another sweep series

Exactly what we needed before facing Dodgers, Padres and Angels in the next three series on west coast road trip

Mail day!!! Wanted a home black jersey but the Mets want $400 for one of their team issued common players and Fanatics won’t allow you to use coupon code on the 2022 authentics. So a good ole vintage Rawlings will do! Especially for $150.

1CF8FD7E-6013-483A-A105-2AFB478F67DB.jpeg 1D7229F1-E8B3-4EDB-BF92-AB44B7DAE3A3.jpeg 9ECB3BED-538F-4F2A-9FE9-887D542528D8.jpeg

It stinks that Lindor got hurt at a hotel. Hope it isn't too serious

Mets have their first shutout loss this season

Geez, their offense vanished. I hope they bounce back tonight

Pretty cool

I chalked up 1st game loss to having no Lindor + all the recent cross country travel out west = dormant/tired bats.

I chalked up 2nd game loss to a couple Bassitt mistakes + the Dodgers being that damn good.

Last night was the Mets finally being comfortable again and playing like how they have all season where if you punch them in the mouth, they kick you in the nuts.

Pete is in a freaking zone. Already number 10 on the all time franchise homerun list. :lol: :wow:

I chalked up 1st game loss to having no Lindor + all the recent cross country travel out west = dormant/tired bats.

I chalked up 2nd game loss to a couple Bassitt mistakes + the Dodgers being that damn good.

Last night was the Mets finally being comfortable again and playing like how they have all season where if you punch them in the mouth, they kick you in the nuts.

Pete is in a freaking zone. Already number 10 on the all time franchise homerun list. :lol: :wow:
Pete being #10 is a testament to his power and the lack of power from the Mets since their inception.

Hope Pete stays a met his whole career.

Our offense was dead the first 2 games vs dodgers. I'll be happy with a series split vs the dodgers.

That was a good game.

Can't lie though, this might have been the first time I questioned something Buck did.

In real time, I didn't like him pitching Diaz 8 and Lugo 9 AT ALL. :sick:

Glad it worked out towards a W. Also glad they got to show the rest of the league that this team is for real. LGM

Relieved that we split the series with one of the best teams on road without our aces

It was the right decision to choose Diaz over Lugo to face the diamond heart of the Dodgers top batting order. I wasn't mad when Buck subbed Diaz out. I thought it was the right move tho. I dislike overusing relievers

Rookie Medina looks so confident. Impressive

Next series
metsprobablepitchers.png

Mets players still struggle against lefties. They usually bat well after first matchup against the same southpaw. Just hope they are able to wear Snell and Manaea out before 6th inning begins

Relieved that we split the series with one of the best teams on road without our aces

It was the right decision to choose Diaz over Lugo to face the diamond heart of the Dodgers top batting order. I wasn't mad when Buck subbed Diaz out. I thought it was the right move tho. I dislike overusing relievers

Rookie Medina looks so confident. Impressive
Lugo would've made Buck look like a genius but he failed.

Medina looked marvelous. Headstrong, confident. Surely he won some trust with the coaches after that performance.
Next series
metsprobablepitchers.png

Mets players still struggle against lefties. They usually bat well after first matchup against the same southpaw. Just hope they are able to wear Snell and Manaea out before 6th inning begins
I hate these late start times. Let's take 2/3 guys. LGM

Back
Top Bottom