🍎 OFFICIAL NEW YORK METS THREAD 🍎: OMG Grimace

Pete Alonso did well last night. 23 homers in the second round was pretty good. Not enough to beat J-Rod Show's 31 tho

Soto to the Mets?

Call me crazy but I don't want him if we gotta gut our farm system. You can't continuously pay all these free agents 20+ million over the years.

Second half has begun

69 games remaining

Next series:
metsprobablepitchers.png

Soto to the Mets?

Call me crazy but I don't want him if we gotta gut our farm system. You can't continuously pay all these free agents 20+ million over the years.

I'll take Juan Soto million times

A proven generational player

I think the Nationals will put the Soto trade on hold until winter meeting unless Soto pushes for a trade now. Soto is currently on the his second ARB year. There's no hurry for Nationals

Hopefully Mets carry their hot offense from Sunday night for this series

Next series
metsprobablepitchers.png

The next 72 hours will probably be busy for the front office due to trade deadline on Aug 2 at 6 PM EST

Next series: Marlins

metsprobablepitchers.png

We will likely face Trevor Rogers on Saturday and Pablo Lopez on Sunday

Marte been 🔥🔥🔥
Happy to see Nimmo bouncing back from slump
We have the best closer in the game 🎺🎺🎺

Happy that we swept in Miami

Trade deadline is tomorrow at 6 pm EST

Doubt the front office will trade top tier prospects. They are high on those kids

Next series
metsprobablepitchers.png

It's about time to see The deGrominator there :pimp:

I think tonight's game might be Josh Bell's last game with the Nationals. I'll be surprised if they trade Soto

I am sure you guys hear about the Soto deal

Hosmer to Boston
Soto and Bell to SD
Prospects to DC

Very surprised that Nationals willing to trade Soto now where they could have waited until winter so they can acquire prospects plus 2022 first round players

I'll say I'm a little disappointed with what we did this trade deadline. But when you look at the numbers, Ruff has well above avg numbers against lefties. He's won a World Series, i hope it'll be a fruitful move for us come post season time.

Mets have scored the 2nd most runs in the NL after the Dodgers. Our offense isn't that bad.

Let's get the pennant boys! Welcome back Jake, we missed you

Back
Top Bottom