🍎 OFFICIAL NEW YORK METS THREAD 🍎: V.s. St. Louis 4/26-4/28

It’s inaccessible but I found what appears to be Citi Field, Arthur Ashe Stadium, NY Hall of Science and Terrace on the Park in Spider-Man 2. The game does feature a fictional version of Maimonides Park (where the BK Cyclones play). There’s a trophy to get there.
IMG_4432.jpeg

It’s inaccessible but I found what appears to be Citi Field, Arthur Ashe Stadium, NY Hall of Science and Terrace on the Park in Spider-Man 2. The game does feature a fictional version of Maimonides Park (where the BK Cyclones play). There’s a trophy to get there.
IMG_4432.jpeg

Sick pic!

I only played opening storyline. I want to check if I can find my house nears Coney Island in the Spider-Man 2 game

Counsell grew up in southeast Wisconsin. I guess he wants to stay close to his hometown

EDIT:
F-WU6_RXQAAI3WF

Last edited:
It will be madness as they build all of that, especially with the 7 train. A renovated station means serious train service disruptions coming out of Flushing.

It will be madness as they build all of that, especially with the 7 train. A renovated station means serious train service disruptions coming out of Flushing.
But on the long run it will help

The area around citi field is a dump its about time

In the long run, it will just be more overdevelopment around Flushing. Honestly, this should’ve been done decades ago.

Mendoza's introductory really impressed me. I love he's fluent and bilingual.

Dudes complaining about Mendoza yet people wanted Beltran who has zero experience managing/coaching on any level

Stearns hiring scouts and other pieces, he's slowly building his empire. #lgm

Lindors wife probably pissed at him for opening his mouth about the car. Then forced him to get the base model 😂

I like Stearns moves thus far.

No thanks on Ohtani, too much $ tied up into 1 player while we need a lot of pitching. Yamamoto, maybe Seth Lugo as a starter as well, Robertson back in the pen.

Congratulations to Lindor and his family

GAENeyeXcAEOacI

Dope name :lol:

To be honest, I thought that was young Soto in the video before seeing the last name on the back of the jersey

Younger Vladi looks bigger than older Vladi, and that in itself is crazy.

Mets now have acuña and guerrero family

Severino now officially a met for 1 year $13million. I'm ok with it.

Joey Wendel now a met for $2million 1 year. I'm cool with that as well.

Agreed

We have one of the best pitching labs in the league. They will help Severino how to keep high velocity after 40-60 PC's

Wendle is a better upgrade of Guillorme plus he's capable of playing both IF and OF

Back
Top Bottom