🍎 OFFICIAL NEW YORK METS THREAD 🍎: @ St.Louis 5/6-5/8

Such disappointing result from this season

I know Astros' farm system isn't great but Verlander has no trade clause. So I guess that's the only team he willing to get traded

Why are we so against getting pitching prospects

We drafted a lot of pitchers in the last two years' drafts

Many teams prefer to keep good pitching prospects over good hitting prospects

Whenever teams trade pitching prospects, those pitchers are often low rotation pitchers or injury prone pitchers who are likely good in short term

Wheeler was really lucky to get his pitching stance fixed before it got worse. Blue Jays fans were unhappy about losing Syndergaard

The players failed us this season.

Eppler turned lemons into lemonade.

Look at who we have under contract next season, all our cornerstone pieces are under contract for at least 2024, and beyond.

We'll def be in contention next season.

Still cannot believe we have incredible young catcher in Alvarez. So exciting

Ottavino :smh:

Alonso on fire lately

Happy to see McNeil showing his power

MLB's updated Top 100 prospects
F3RTpKrWQAExk2p

Vogelbach better be gone before next season. I'd like to see Pete get an extension.

Lock down Pete long term, and with Alvarez also providing thump our HRs should increase . Let's get a legit DH for 2024 please Billy.

Mauricio swings HARD

tonight's lineup could be the starting lineup for next season.

Crazy how senga is now our Ace going forward

He pitched great tonight

Senga !!!!!!!!!

Senga keeps getting better

The good thing is that Alvy is our catcher. We haven't seen their full strengthen battery yet. They will get better

I really hope Alonzo stays with the Mets we haven't had a home run hitter like this since I don't know Piazza?

I mean really he's on a Hall of Fame trajectory already and take his bat out of the lineup we are missing so much offense

I’m starting to think that maybe Pete himself wants to leave, hence why they haven’t extended him and why the team is trying to trade him away.

Back
Top Bottom