🍎 OFFICIAL NEW YORK METS THREAD 🍎: V.s. Phillies 5/13-5/16

The shift rule is so stupid. Instead of continuing to force batters to get better they make a rule to help them out.

FpHOIziaYAA4all

Good news again if you have T-Mobile for cell phone service or if you were converted over from Sprint after the merger, not sure about metro mobile by T-Mobile subs.

But yeah MLBTV is free again this season:

T.png

Source:

Download the T-Mobile Tuesday app to claim the promo redemption code. To get around black outs to watch your local teams. Learn house to use a VPN service to watch on a laptop, Macbook, ipad, fire stick, chrome cast etc.

Also if you are on the T-Mobile magenta max plan you get free Appletv+ which yes again this season some Friday games will be exclusive to Appletv+

Lastly there also is a redemption code in the T-Mobile Tuesday app to claim MLS season pass for free and watch live games through appletv. This promo goes away in 5 days though.

I heard Vientos looks really really good.

Fully expect 1 or more of them to be starters by all star break.

Picked up a Drew Smith game issued home jersey from the Mets weekly auctions to go with the road jersey I got last summer.

Attachments

• BCB989FD-8496-4168-BF17-D552D2EBF5EA.jpeg
    BCB989FD-8496-4168-BF17-D552D2EBF5EA.jpeg
    582.8 KB · Views: 95
  • E91D97AD-0EAD-44AD-A716-28E7399E245B.jpeg
    E91D97AD-0EAD-44AD-A716-28E7399E245B.jpeg
    626.5 KB · Views: 125
Terrible schedule for the WBC. Mets should've had clauses in all contracts, prohibiting players from playing in this tourney.

I love these games, the hype is playoff level but the best argument against them is injuries. Send all our remaining guys back before they get hurt.

Hurt after he won 2 lol u cant make this ish up

on vacation and the game was playing at the bar, dont even watch the wbc but saw the 9th and he pitched phenomenal, then i glance away and look back everybody was hovered over him while he was on the ground

Im like u gotta b kidding me

MRI later today, not confident that we dodged a bullet here. And after he just got an extension and would be the best arm by far in the pen and really best closer in the league. Huge loss if this goes the way it's looking...

Might be best to see what we have and then see what's available at trade deadline. Robertson has experience closing. I'm sure they will sign another arm in the meantime, but this is a huge blow losing one of your biggest strengths.

Back
Top Bottom