🍎 OFFICIAL NEW YORK METS THREAD 🍎: Thank you 2024 Mets

I don’t feel that upset. 2015 killed me cause I felt like we were the better team that year and threw it away. This just feels like the Dodgers are better (they are).

Hope they steal one tonight, cause Manaea pitches game 6 and pressure gets put back on them.

We all know the Dodgers are a better team

Not only they outscore the Mets 30-9 this series but they were giggling and outperforming 18-2 runs at Citi in cold weather sheesh

Magical season. Just gotta upgrade at CF, DH, RF (if you can get Soto) and SP. Resign Pete. Pay Corbin Burnes. Gamble on Shane Bieber if he will take a friendly deal. I wouldn’t mind Bregman if he wants to DH.

Beyond the expectations!

At the same time this totally sucks because I am not ready to see the magical season run to end now

LFGM!

I mentally checked out after Game 4. I’m glad they avoided having the Dodgers celebrate at home. Offseason is going to be interesting. Mets are going to look much different next year.

Yea, no guarantee on getting back here even with Cohen's unlimited pockets.

This year just makes me angrier about 2015 because we really had all-time pitching talent that year. SMH.

Good morning! I'd be lying if I said I didn't feel numb

I am glad the Knicks season will start tomorrow so it will make me feel a bit better tho

GaYdtX6XQAA6oWg

What an incredible run

Gonna be a way different team next year. Lots of question marks.

Gotta upgrade the bullpen. Dont want to see certain bums again.

Yea, no guarantee on getting back here even with Cohen's unlimited pockets.

This year just makes me angrier about 2015 because we really had all-time pitching talent that year. SMH.
2015 still hurts because we had it all and choked it away with 5 outs or less multiple times. This year, we were the dogs running in the park and it was magical.

Bring back Pete and this team takes another step forward. But we definitely need pitching and miss not having a deGrom type ace.

Back
Top Bottom