🍎 OFFICIAL NEW YORK METS THREAD 🍎: @ St.Louis 5/6-5/8

Mets drafted Sproat with 90th pick last year. They drafted him this year. Let's hope he signs a deal with the Mets

PitchingNinja pinned his tweet of Sproat

This is interesting

F0imJP0WwAIREHn

Mike Vasil's Futures Game cleats :emoji_apple:

8th and 232nd signify the round and pick that Vasil was selected at by the Mets
@mvasil17

F17KrqPXoAAnA0I

I figure Verlander likes his battery partnership with Alvarez. They have been brilliant lately

F17g2fFWIAA_Y6e

^

Agreed

After this subway series, Mets will play 7 games against Nationals and Royals

Hopefully they are able to sweep both teams before facing the Orioles

Went to the game yesterday, beautiful turn out

Even more beautiful win, i love going to citi field north aka the bronx and whippin *** in their house

Offense was the exact opposite from previous game smh

Syndergard getting traded for Amed rosario lolol

It's more like the Mets want to take advantage of their one year deal players they unlikely bring back for next season

Assume Pham and Canha could get traded for low tier prospects soon

I feel bad for Robertson. He wanted to stay

We kinda got ripped off. Those prospects suck
You sure about that? I've read reports that state otherwise. Yes, they're both young and years away but that's ok. See how dodgers and Atlanta keep churning out these studs from their own farm ? This Robertson trade is you get that wealth

Long term baby

McNeil
Marte
Alonso
Canha
All the above are hitting well below last year's avg. They're all under performing. This combined with a bad bullpen and and a bad 1st half start for our starters is why we are in the current position.

It's the players who failed, not billy or buc. Most of the players were in last year's 100win team.

Glad we won the 3-1 series

I am surprised we managed to trade Scherzer for a hot prospect. Covering Scherzer's contract is no issue for the Mets

Luisangel Acuna's got speed like his brother. 42 stolen bases in Double A plus 51 RBI in 84 games

Hoping we keep Verlander personally, was OK getting rid of one of he and Scherzer, but I can see Verlander being useful to a younger staff next year...

Verlander has been hot all month. Can get a real good package in return. Wouldn’t mind keeping him either.

This season is a huge disappointment.

Eppler has quickly pivoted and is gathering some real nice prospects right now.

We're also freeing up money for this winters free agent class.

We'll be right back in the mix next season, possibly better now that we found our studd catcher.

I see Baty as a high avg and doubles machine with 15-20 hr, and eventual solid defender.

Vientos, don't know where to put him on the field. He hits the ball really hard tho.

Back
Top Bottom