🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD 🎾

Just wish they would release the polos consistently, that lava/green/black shoulder (CU4200-850) release from a few years ago was crappy: they just seemed to be nowhere and then gone.

Reactions: 907
before I hit the secondary market. Should I go true to size or these sitting big enough to go half size down? I have normal width feet by the way. Thanks, y’all!

^^You can do TTS or half sz down depending on your fit preference. I’m sort of between sizes, 11.5 and 12, and went with an 11.5 and they fit perfect. So I think these are more roomy than the 2019s, with those I went with a 12.

^^You can do TTS or half sz down depending on your fit preference. I’m sort of between sizes, 11.5 and 12, and went with an 11.5 and they fit perfect. So I think these are more roomy than the 2019s, with those I went with a 12.

These are definitely more roomy than all the past retros. I can fit in the 11s but no wiggle room, but these at 11, I have room to move my toes (I need to remove the insole in m black lava pair to wear comfortably). You'll be happy at TTS.

To answer my own question from a few pages back, YES, there are definitely fake black lava pairs out there. I got got by one, and they're REALLY bad.

Back
Top Bottom