🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava “aged” retro 🎾

so yall think they gonna sit?????

snkrs fake sell out everything these days lmao

I don’t know checks mcgee checks mcgee . I thought the medicine ball would sit but it flew out the door. Those weren’t stocked at a Foot Locker though. I’m tending to lean towards sit and I hope the Greenwood store just sold out because they only had one size run.

I do worry about the item number on this 2019 Lava. It seems unusual starting with letters and the medicine ball AT did as well. That makes me think it’s a small run shoe that will sell out quickly. Currently no other stores have this on their release calendar except SNKRS. Not even on Foot Lockers site though they are getting it.

I'm surprised that Lebron didn't tag Andre on the videos he posted on his ig story. Nike can do a better job marketing this stuff. I hope they at least give us a t-shirt. Even the medicine balls got a Bo Knows shirt.

I’m in Greenwood. They didn’t have my size. Going to another location.

A51E9955-18E1-4612-99C4-DFBA50538A7A.jpeg

Is the Lava print glossy/shiny like the 2014?

I do worry about the item number on this 2019 Lava. It seems unusual starting with letters and the medicine ball AT did as well. That makes me think it’s a small run shoe that will sell out quickly. Currently no other stores have this on their release calendar except SNKRS. Not even on Foot Lockers site though they are getting it.

Don’t let the letters bother you. Carries no weight. Just new Nike style codes. Even GR SB dunks have had them recently.

Think I’m gonna pass on these, seems like they managed to take all the worst characteristics from every retro and put it on this release

The low lava print from all the retros
The weird collar from the 2008 retro
Dull color from the 2014
Grey eyelet from the 2016

The lava color on these 2019's (from the pics) does not pop but looks a little brighter than the 2014. It doesn't look the same to me.
The grey looks little lighter too.

Still think I will probably pass as well though.

@trethousandgt

My HoH claims they have them but don’t have a date yet and the guy said he was pretty sure it was gonna be the 30th smh

I got plenty of ATC2 w/ great quality. Aussie opens, Wimbley, US, but I want a "remastered" hot lava.

I'm so with you on this. I wish they would retro and remaster with quality materials like they did with those pairs. My French Open ATC II leather is so nice and soft. I really hope that happens at some point. I keep passing because I don't like the quality and the changes with the eyelets, etc.

Reactions: JPS
My biggest complaint other than the grey eyelets is the perforation on the shoe and the thickness of the tongue and collar. The 08’s got it right. But it’s a lava release so I’m happy and need to support anything Agassi they release. I guess that with them making those changes gives them another reason to retro it again with the proper materials and we will want them again.

Last edited:
I've only ever seen pics of the lows that @wallyhopp posted, those are unbelievable to me!

So many other Agassi's I'd rather see than another Lava release.

Back
Top Bottom