🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

Has anyone had this problem with the Challenge Court logo shirts? I've had them for a while but haven't worn them. Obviously no too concerned about the black one, but I don't want to ruin the white one. Thanks!

Has anyone had this problem with the Challenge Court logo shirts? I've had them for a while but haven't worn them. Obviously no too concerned about the black one, but I don't want to ruin the white one. Thanks!
Haven’t had any of these problems ...if it was more widespread we would have seen a lot more by now ...something happened in the wash not the dry .... I believe it’s from another item resting on their shirts while wet ....happened to me with some of my lo gear ....rl gave me full refund every time

Back to the shirts and making a mess...that green print on the long sleeves gets everywhere geeez! I dont care but wifey thinks its a side chick every time ....thanks nike

YCMC.com has them on sale if you are looking to replace
I just doubled up on some after seeing this

I saw they just resduced the price too so I will get another one. If I don’t use the dryer though my shirts always cone out to wrinkled. Maybe I will just put the dryer temperature low.

I just picked up the laser fuschia colorway for the AW84 hat.

Really like this colorway! 👍😁

20210414_175326.jpg
20210414_175350.jpg

Liked the laser fuschia so much I doubled up on it!

Yeah, it's a really nice colorway.

I bought a couple of the AW84 hats in hot lime and then later the black one (that's pictured here).

Last week, I finally decided to pull the trigger on the laser fuschia colorway and I'm glad that I did.

Now all that's missing is the white one. :smile:

I saw they just resduced the price too so I will get another one. If I don’t use the dryer though my shirts always cone out to wrinkled. Maybe I will just put the dryer temperature low.

Hey man I’m not sure if you’ve ever heard of this neat little appliance called an iron but they work pretty well when it comes to getting out those wrinkles :wink:. Just iron inside out. A garment steamer works well too and would probably be the best option. You’re asking for problems throwing it in the dryer but that’s just my opinion. Good luck with it.

YCMC has CC logo and Fireball t shirts 30% off with code SCS30. Replacing my damaged red fireball shirt and seeing if this one will be better. Going to hang dry only this time.

Yea but $9 shipping so it’s almost $40 which is still not a bad deal but that shipping cost is annoying for t shirt. I’m going to replace one of my messed up ones though

Last edited:
Hey man I’m not sure if you’ve ever heard of this neat little appliance called an iron but they work pretty well when it comes to getting out those wrinkles :wink:. Just iron inside out. A garment steamer works well too and would probably be the best option. You’re asking for problems throwing it in the dryer but that’s just my opinion. Good luck with it.

Yea I’ve heard of it but I’m not putting an iron to the fireball shirt. You’re asking for more issues with it if it touches the black print. Better off letting it air dry.

I ordered 5 different ones to get free shipping lol. Doubled up on some

I have so many of these butyou didn’t already that’s the way to go. Anyone order the Court t? I haven’t seen many people post it pics of it. I think the faded look had people skip it.

My 2015 volt atc3 that i got on ebay a couple years ago just sold for $1000 on goat. I listed them at a price i thought was too ridiculous for someone to bid. Wtf..

Screenshot_20210416-105854_GOAT.jpg

If they release any Agassi retro this year including the IV’s, resellers are going to grab them all. I remember stocking up on the III and then getting more for $50. It’s crazy how the price has jumped

Back
Top Bottom