🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

zoomccfitshoesideR.jpg

zoomccfitfull.jpg

zoomcgccfull.jpg zoomccfitshoetops.jpg zoomccfitshoesideL.jpg zoomccfitcap.jpg zoomcgcccap.jpg

Interesting story...

I bought a size S and M in the black Knit Wash jacket back when it first dropped as I was unsure of sizing due to it being an "oversized fit". I went through my closet the other day, kept the medium and listed the size small on eBay.

Yesterday, someone bought it and needed it to be sent overnight for a film costume. Looked up the buyer and she does wardrobe for Paramount.

Maybe we'll be seeing an Agassi jacket in a movie or on TV soon. I asked what movie it was for but haven't got a response yet.

18-08-2020_CV4353-060_1_1.jpg

Last edited:
Nice. Have had these in for a lil while now. Was able to get the blue on slight discount which was cool. Been meaning to post and never got around to it. Must haves for me. These happened to be the last two items I bought from the whole collection.
A5A9ECB9-6BB3-437D-9F29-34DCDAF36339.jpeg
Nice! After wearing my black jacket, I need the blue as well. Love the look and it's super soft.

Nice! After wearing my black jacket, I need the blue as well. Love the look and it's super soft.

I agree. When I got the first one in I was pleasantly surprised at how good it felt and looked in person. Didn’t know what to expect since it’s not real denim but I actually like what they did here with these. Looks like actual denim with a soft worn in look and feel. Plan to rock this for years.

Foot Locker still has them in stock.

I would recommend searching eBay. Sometimes people sell new ones under retail.

Thanks man! I love the Agassi jean jackets.

Unfortunately, I've had some pretty bad experiences with Footlocker.com as of late.

Over the last few months, I have placed about 7 or 8 orders with these guys. They have cancelled all but one of them.

Claiming that the items I had ordered were out of stock. :frown:

It pays to be careful with these guys.

Nice. Have had these in for a lil while now. Was able to get the blue on slight discount which was cool. Been meaning to post and never got around to it. Must haves for me. These happened to be the last two items I bought from the whole collection.
A5A9ECB9-6BB3-437D-9F29-34DCDAF36339.jpeg
I gotta grab me the blue jacket one of these days. Copped the black as soon as it dropped and love it as well. Def a real unique piece to have in the wardrobe

I meant to post this sooner but this is what happened to one of my burning ball/fireball shirts. I am going to try the oxi clean suggestion.

85890354-9299-4027-907C-3906E4983C6D.jpeg
Same thing happened to mine. Good to know my washer isn’t going bad but the quality of the print is extremely disappointing. Got on some of my other clothes too.

Happened to both my Ember glow fireball shirt and ember glow CC logo shirt.
E37848AB-EE1D-4F33-B781-68CA58FAE718.jpeg

FC21DEC6-6150-4932-ACAB-1FA465858386.jpeg

Well this news is disappointing. So the print fades and transfers to the shirt?

Well this news is disappointing. So the print fades and transfers to the shirt?

I don’t really see any fading, but it’s happened to two of my Agassi t-shirts from this collection. No problem with my washer/dryer on other loads of laundry, so it has to be the shirts.

Thanks for sharing the issue, at first won't try to wash mines with other clothes and consider cold wash. Regarding higher temps, the dryer can be an issue too. Not saying this is misuse, shouldn't happen. Will be extremely careful with white square CC tees from this batch too...

Guys please don’t use the dryer for any of the shirts. Machine wash cold by itself and hang dry everything. I can see heat from the dryer melting some of the print off and staining other areas of the shirt. So hang dry to avoid this. If it’s actually occurring while in the washer then that’s another story/issue that I don’t have an answer for.

Back
Top Bottom