🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

relax they ain’t Jordan’s !

Neither are Griffey’s and they are going for $300. I expect Nike to sell them more limited like the recent lava releases. I’m not saying they’ll be $300 right off the bat but everyone is reselling anything with nostalgia now. I’d say in the $220 range. And who knows if they’ll release anything this year but I would think they will for the US Open and hopefully for the 30th Anniversary for the IV’s and kits.

Last edited:
Neither are Griffey’s and they are going for $300. I expect Nike to sell them more limited like the recent lava releases. I’m not saying they’ll be $300 right off the bat but everyone is reselling anything with nostalgia now. And who knows if they’ll release anything this year but I would think they will for the US Open and hopefully for the 30th Anniversary for the IV’s and kits.
Griffs are hood Agassi’s not that much...you’ll be able to cop at the drop after that not so sure is all I’m saying ...set those alarms a minute early you’ll be Gucci

Griffey’s were still almost impossible to get. All the bots scooped them up. I just see the trend now where any shoe sells and even if resellers sell it for an extra $40 on release day they do it. As long as they don’t make ATC’s exclusive to snkrs it should be ok but I think a shoe like the marinas and cerise will be sought after.

TC Huaraches casualized.

65D133C4-26D4-43DB-8173-E6CE06885FAE.jpeg

To celebrate the 30 year anniversary of Andre's third grand slam final, I will be releasing a new film (later this year) that will cover his match against Jim Courier at the 1991 French Open.

Here's a preview for the new film:

I'm also hopeful that we'll still get some new retros to celebrate the milestone. :emoji_thumbsup:

Same thing happened to mine. Good to know my washer isn’t going bad but the quality of the print is extremely disappointing. Got on some of my other clothes too.

Happened to both my Ember glow fireball shirt and ember glow CC logo shirt.
E37848AB-EE1D-4F33-B781-68CA58FAE718.jpeg

FC21DEC6-6150-4932-ACAB-1FA465858386.jpeg
Update if anyone cares...

Got a new red fireball shirt in the other week to replace the stained one. I washed it by itself on delicate in the washer and then on delicate in the dryer. No problems.

Today, I washed it and dried it with other clothes on delicate and no issues, so I think I’m going to do that from now on.

Maybe the one that got stained in the washer/dryer was just a defective shirt.

I’ve been piecing together much of the stuff I was missing from the collection over the last four months as it has gone on sale and also have found items from the collection below retail on eBay.

How do the Slam shorts fit? Are they TTS or do they run bigger? Thanks.
1F644E14-3BA0-47C9-98FF-8B866D59C9FA.jpeg

I’ve been piecing together much of the stuff I was missing from the collection over the last four months as it has gone on sale and also have found items from the collection below retail on eBay.

TTS

Update if anyone cares...

Got a new red fireball shirt in the other week to replace the stained one. I washed it by itself on delicate in the washer and then on delicate in the dryer. No problems.

Today, I washed it and dried it with other clothes on delicate and no issues, so I think I’m going to do that from now on.

Maybe the one that got stained in the washer/dryer was just a defective shirt.
You can try to dye it with some dark tone. Maybe you can get a cool blackish/greyish/prurple shirt out of this procedure.

As e$crilla e$crilla says, TTS is good, though I went up from my normal L to an XL as I wanted them to be a little baggy and I'm glad I did. They fit great but not oversized. 👍All depends on bow much movement you want in them.

bwehahahhahaha!!! get a sense of humor clone!! like your puppet is any better ninja puh leaaaze! dont ever tell someone what to do unless you are god Jesus himself ....keep my name out your mouth next time thx my guy!!💀

I wasn't telling you do do anything, I was asking a favor and I asked politely. All I asked was to drop the pic, that's all. Didn't insinuate anything about any "puppet". You come on here all tough and calling me names. Who's the grown up? You want politics, there's a thread for you in general. This is a good thread with lots of great people about our love for Nike, Challenge Court and Agassi. Don't need negative stuff. Thank you for your time. Sorry I offended you by asking what I did.

Back
Top Bottom