🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

Sold another size 12.
030E86B9-BE62-4413-9812-08EC8F61BB1B.jpeg

I’ve sadly given up nearly all hope on Agassi shoe retros besides the ATC 2. We haven’t had an Agassi retro of anything that’s not the ATC 2 since 2016.
Any idea why ? were sales not as good as nike expected ? All those 1995-2001 Agassi's (Zoom Challenge, Zoom Ablaze, Zoom pounce, Zoom assaillant, Zoom beyond, court implosions) were some of the best !

Reactions: ARK
When can we see a retro of these zoom beyond? It’s been 20+ years

Sorry to break it to you (and depress you) but we'll NEVER see any retros of any of his shoes anytime soon (other than another run of the Hot Lava ATC II I'm sure). I want the ATC 1, then the Alarm, then the LWP, but I digress.

I just get so fed up and mad at Nike for basically forgetting what they had, and what sold SO WELL back in 2020 (I know it was only apparel but it proves our point that his stuff SELLS), and they would rather release 15 different shades of Dunks than make something that a whole lot more people would want than the higher ups would lead you to believe.

They had the Alarm retro samples. It looked REALLY good. Would have sold well, I'm sure but nope. Cancel them and let's do some AF1, or Dunk, or another AM1 in some stupid color (oh and don't forget to make the stupid limited too) Simply irritating and frustrating as a Agassi fan for so long (who played since 1988 and basically bought every shoe he wore from the Futures on, and wore everything he wore from that point as well).

Nike, just give us something! 🙏🙏

And the Zoom Beyonds were an AMAZING shoe to play in. Had several pairs back in the day and wish I kept one of them to try & restore to make it a casual shoe.

I think we'll get retros but definitely not expecting any of them this year but it would be a great surprise. Maybe they'll at least retro the Air Flare again next year for the 30th Anniversary and do it right this time. The last retro was made of poorly constructed materials even though I had to get a pair.
It's crazy how they make us wait a decade for a release and when we finally got the IV's it was only sold overseas with no notice. I'm glad that I didn't take a chance and wait for a release here and bought them. I can't believe it's been 8 years already since we got the III retros. The shoes will have to be back at some point, which model and what year they'll release, who knows? I'll just expect whatever shoe release they do to be hard to get just like the Lavas and Black Lavas. Don't forget that the Black Lavas didn't release in sizes 11 and higher in the US on the initial release and then they shock dropped the rest of them later on. I'm still so happy they retroed his 1990 US Open gear, what an unbelievable collection.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom