🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

Can't remember the last time we saw him hit.

And it looks like there's a bit of gradient (splatter perhaps) on the Swoosh. 🤔

Last edited:
Ah.
1670438311143.png

I was always surprised that we never saw Andre wear them until now. It felt like a shoe he would like with the superb cushioning.

Damb, thats crazy. Fam with the atc’s/white sweat suit… that exact outfit could fly/considered snazzy in 2022.

Fashion really is cyclical.

Man, saw this cat (tween-aged) with JNCO sized pants yesterday at Bellevue Sqaures mall (its the more upscale part of the Seattle area) and dude looked so out of place. But i can tell he’s one of those rebellious types from a rich family.

shiiieeett really was nostaligic and immediately put me in a time machine (it was like a scene out of mallrats, instantaneous flashback status).

Yikes. Kids of affluent families looking like juggalo rejects. Wish i took a damn pic for yall. Lol.

Pickle Ball is the same thing as padel, right? And they can play off the side and back walls?

Nah it’s like miniature tennis. Half size court with half height net. No walls. I’ve never played so I have no idea how serving works

On a separate note, I can’t believe it’s been so long since any Agassi shoes dropped. It feels like ages since we got the nice challenge court line back in 2020 or whatever, but even that came with no shoes. What gives

Nah it’s like miniature tennis. Half size court with half height net. No walls. I’ve never played so I have no idea how serving works

On a separate note, I can’t believe it’s been so long since any Agassi shoes dropped. It feels like ages since we got the nice challenge court line back in 2020 or whatever, but even that came with no shoes. What gives

From what I can tell, you serve on an upward motion and scoring is like Volleyball (where you get points only on your serve....I think. I have a set of paddles and there is a park 15 minutes from me with 2 brand new pickleball courts. Just rallying is a lot of fun. Lots of finesse. And you can't smash it while your foot is in the "kitchen" the box by the net. Feet can not touch the lines if you smash it. If your in the box (any part of your foot), have to let it bounce and hit it back). I get that right da hen da hen ? All I know is it's a lot of fun to just rally. 👍

From what I can tell, you serve on an upward motion and scoring is like Volleyball (where you get points only on your serve....I think. I have a set of paddles and there is a park 15 minutes from me with 2 brand new pickleball courts. Just rallying is a lot of fun. Lots of finesse. And you can't smash it while your foot is in the "kitchen" the box by the net. Feet can not touch the lines if you smash it. If your in the box (any part of your foot), have to let it bounce and hit it back). I get that right da hen da hen ? All I know is it's a lot of fun to just rally. 👍

Spot on baby.

I’ve been playing for many years now, went from basketball to volleyball and tennis, now Pickleball. It’s just a fun way to be active and competitive.

Father Time is undefeated.

I know the game is gaining popularity and is on TV, but I don’t think it will ever have massive commercial appeal. It’s really fun to play but boring to watch in my opinion.

:smile:

Hello! Does anyone have a good hi-res pic of the old Courier Supreme SC logo, with Supreme Court written around it? Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom