🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

i saw the bumblebee was reissued in limited fashion, I almost purchased it

along with the Michael Chang Prince Graphite reissue, now that was a stick!

Both Radical retros were not the original mold and it was a ti Radical. I will always rate the Head Radical Tryists 260 as the best in the line because it's what Andre primarily used throughout his career from 1993 on, albeit slightly modified. He tinkered with some other Head racquets but always went back to it. The Prince Graphite Tour is available on Tennis Warehouse.

Last edited:
Both Radical retros were not the original mold and it was a ti Radical. I will always rate the Head Radical Tryists 260 as the best in the line because it's what Andre primarily used throughout his career from 1993 on, albeit slightly modified. He tinkered with some other Head racquets but always went back to it. The Prince Graphite Tour is available on Tennis Warehouse.

If anyone wants a Radical Trisys 260, just go onto eBay and grab an OG model. They are out there, some in really nice condition and not going for a lot of money. It's where I found my racquet. it looks almost brand new. I had it strung, and I hit with it but I'll never play a match with it as I don't want anything happening to it (drop it, chip the paint). It's to special of a stick for me to beat up.

The retro Radical was good enough for Fernando Verdasco for a month or two that summer. There were pics of him practicing with it, then he used a blacked out version at Wimbledon, if I recall.

If anyone wants a Radical Trisys 260, just go onto eBay and grab an OG model. They are out there, some in really nice condition and not going for a lot of money. It's where I found my racquet. it looks almost brand new. I had it strung, and I hit with it but I'll never play a match with it as I don't want anything happening to it (drop it, chip the paint). It's to special of a stick for me to beat up.
Mine's in decent shape, albeit a bit faded. Got if off eBay for $40. Pull it out every now and then. Can't really play that well with it. It's so big. Same with the Donnay Pro Ones that I have. It seems the only OS I can use relatively effectively is the Prince Graphite. But, I like looking at all of them, nonetheless. Hahaha

I have a lot of them from when I played high school and college tennis. I bought some recently, one even brand new that I got really cheap. People sell them for $500 and up brand new.

In 2017 a sample of the reissue Mac Attack sneaker was posted on Instagram. It would take about six years...but this summer, we're finally going to see the release of these shoes.

In 2021 an Agassi retro was planned for the third quarter of that year.

For reason that I can't say here, it was eventually scrapped.

Untitled design - 2023-03-16T110926.971.png

Are we going to see this collection released within the next few years? What do you think?

Are we going to see this collection released within the next few years? What do you think?
Sounds like you might know. What do you think? Curious to eventually hear (maybe?) why Nike scrapped this collection. They could probably put out a 90's retro collection once a year and do as well with it as they did in 2020. Even a small portion mixed in with the season's regular offerings.

If they had the plans to release all his 1991 gear in both the Cerise color AND the Marina colors, and bailed on it, someone at Nike just isn't paying attention! Damn shame!! 😡😡🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️

If the IVs come back, I'm getting another pair of Cerises and probably 2 pairs of the Marinas. I'm thankful I got the EU released retro in 2016. It's a damn good retro but we need it here in all the OG colors WITH all the clothing. I guess Nike is too focused on Travis Scott Hypebeast crap and all the iterations of Brons and KDs and such. Awful marketing decisions!! 👎👎👎

In 2017 a sample of the reissue Mac Attack sneaker was posted on Instagram. It would take about six years...but this summer, we're finally going to see the release of these shoes.

In 2021 an Agassi retro was planned for the third quarter of that year.

For reason that I can't say here, it was eventually scrapped.

Untitled design - 2023-03-16T110926.971.png

Come on man why can’t you say it ? Lol I mean it’s really not that serious . I mean this is a shoe website . Not like someone’s going to file a lawsuit or something lol

Reactions: ARK
It’s ok CHillTennis CHillTennis I can tell them. Basically they did a focus group of tennis consumers and got feedback on what color way would be most sought after for an ATC retro release from 1991.

The overwhelming response was for kiwi. Since kiwi is obviously the better color way. :rofl:

Honestly, I have absolutely no idea why Nike would cancel a 2021 release. It’s not the first time though. Wasn’t there an Alarm retro that was scrapped too?

FCDA7FBF-87E8-4F6D-9BA8-9BBAB9792ACE.jpeg

Kiwi is the best color 4 though..

Last edited:
It’s ok CHillTennis CHillTennis I can tell them. Basically they did a focus group of tennis consumers and got feedback on the Mac Attack, which yes is getting a release this summer. They also polled the focus group what color way would be most sought after for an ATC retro release from 1991. The overwhelming response was for kiwi. Since they weren’t planning to do the kiwi color way they cancelled the release entirely.

Why scrap the entire release because one colorway was wanted more? And more than likely Kiwis were wanted more being the other pair did retro some years back, which was limited.

It’s ok CHillTennis CHillTennis I can tell them. Basically they did a focus group of tennis consumers and got feedback on the Mac Attack, which yes is getting a release this summer. They also polled the focus group what color way would be most sought after for an ATC retro release from 1991. The overwhelming response was for kiwi. Since they weren’t planning to do the kiwi color way they cancelled the release entirely.

That’s absolutely ridiculous lol what an absurd move on Nikes part . Kiwis are amazing . Why not just throw those in the mix with the marinas and the cerises ? They’re just leaving a ton of money on the table it’s hard to be believe. I was looking on goat the other day and even the most recent release of the tech challenge 2 in hot lava are mostly like $500 so I mean the whole line is definitely highly sought after. I’d buy every single color of the 1’s , 2’s 3’s and 4’s . No joke . And I also want a pair of flares . I messed around and never got a chance to get a pair

Why scrap the entire release because one colorway was wanted more? And more than likely Kiwis were wanted more being the other pair did retro some years back, which was limited.
That’s absolutely ridiculous lol what an absurd move on Nikes part . Kiwis are amazing . Why not just throw those in the mix with the marinas and the cerises ? They’re just leaving a ton of money on the table it’s hard to be believe. I was looking on goat the other day and even the most recent release of the tech challenge 2 in hot lava are mostly like $500 so I mean the whole line is definitely highly sought after. I’d buy every single color of the 1’s , 2’s 3’s and 4’s . No joke . And I also want a pair of flares . I messed around and never got a chance to get a pair

Please note my sarcasm may not have come through with my post and the big kiwi picture. I will edit it.

Though I prefer the kiwi I would take any 4 release. I really have no idea why a 2021 release of the 4 was scrapped. Perhaps CHillTennis CHillTennis will give us the lowdown.

At one point there was also to be an Air Alarm retro but that was scrapped too.

Last edited:
Please note my sarcasm may not have come through with my post and the big kiwi picture. I will edit it.

Though I prefer the kiwi I would take any 4 release. I really have no idea why a 2021 release of the 4 was scrapped. Perhaps CHillTennis CHillTennis will give us the lowdown.

At one point there was also to be an Air Alarm retro but that was scrapped too.
Man we need the alarms . The flares .. All that . All of Agassi’s Nike shoes

I’ll never understand the recent lack of Agassi retros.

I think just about every item from the 2020 clothing release sold out on Nike.com, so there’s still interest in the Agassi line.

If there’s concern about the shoes not selling out, just decrease the production number.
Exactly . For whatever reason I was completely oblivious to the clothing line coming out again in 2020 and then about a year or so ago I started looking for alot of the shirts and they’re pretty damn tough to find and pretty high priced so I know for sure there’s interest

Re-organizing my closet and came across these hidden gems, deadstock too!

Attachments

• thumbnail (6).jpg
    thumbnail (6).jpg
    130.4 KB · Views: 39
  • thumbnail (7).jpg
    thumbnail (7).jpg
    172.3 KB · Views: 41
  • thumbnail (8).jpg
    thumbnail (8).jpg
    171.8 KB · Views: 39
  • thumbnail (9).jpg
    thumbnail (9).jpg