🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

I'd been away from this thread for awhile, so I didn't know if anything had been released.

But I was just in Italy, and I looked in any shoe store, hoping to find a surprise.  No surprises.

mean.gif

Via SneakerNews: 

nike-air-tech-challenge-iv-og-available-01.jpg

nike-air-tech-challenge-iv-og-available-2.jpg

"A more widespread release will occur on July 20th, but in the meantime know that international retailers like Titolo  have this pair in-stock today."

A hint at US release?

very tempted to drop the $208 shipped from titolo. this shoe is really one of my all time grails up there with "88s", 2001 bc3, '99 bred 4s and mags . i legit told myself i could retire after these!

:nerd:

Last edited:
Waiting to hear if Agassi is still playing in Croatia this Saturday 7/16. Post results if you can find them that night

Last edited:
very tempted to drop the $208 shipped from titolo. this shoe is really one of my all time grails up there with "88s", 2001 bc3, '99 bred 4s and mags . i legit told myself i could retire after these!

:nerd:

Be patient buddy. Other euro site will be getting these and putting them on their site in the next few days.

As hard as it is to say, be patient. There will be more. When? I have no idea. All I know is I have an itchy trigger finger and I'm tired of waiting.

As hard as it is to say, be patient. There will be more. When? I have no idea. All I know is I have an itchy trigger finger and I'm tired of waiting.
The struggle is real... 

On one hand you can say... we've been waiting this long, why not wait a little longer for a better deal.  

But on the other hand... they're the ATC IV's!  Ugh, we're so close! 

I tried having a friend tweet nike, to no avail, was hoping to get some confirmation on a us release. If youre not posting info in here, or an opinion, im not sure whats the point. Stupid emoji faces are for girls.

Saying someones a herb is no reflection on my own personal inner turmoil. I remember when cats would drop real info, wheres jshortt or someone of that caliber to give concise news?

There is no news as of right now. The original info was that it was going to be released most likely on July 20th but not yet in the U.S. Obviously yesterday was a surprise that it released on one site a few days earlier.

Last edited:
What everyone else said. I'm tweeting Nike too and posting what I find out. I've heard pushed back to August, I've heard next week. Heck I posted the item numbers months ago after some investigation and photoshop skills. I posted the grey pair is for sale in South Africa already. No one knows any more than you've already seen. So emoji face seems pertinent as we're all waiting. :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom