🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

OK these don't compare with a GOAT pair of reebok pumps but did anyone else try the adidas feather special edition that came out in 2008 I think?

I only made these so huge cause I can't figure out the app that makes my camera's phone the GOAT camera phone of all times and also because I really wanted try to portray the fact that they have some kind of Agassi type madness going on. 

Also is the supply of 3's in volt/radiant emerald or whatever really dried up?  I was annoyed at how they turned out so I never picked up more pairs last summer and now they're kinda difficult to find.  

Last edited:
the pump was a gimmick. i was a tennis player back then and i'll never forget and always regret choosing those pumps over the agassis. i specifically remember being in ftl with both shoes in hand and having to choose. agassi has and always will be my favorite tennis player and it was obvious the agassis were the doper shoe and the ones i really wanted, but for some reason i let the pump gimmick get the best of me. i still get in my feels when i think about it. :smh:

It's ok bro, the pump hype was real, Hug it out. #GrailedUpAgassiBoyz

The best part about the Pump was pressing the release value when I got home... relieving the pressure around my feet! 
laugh.gif

They are out of stock already. While I wasn't crazy enough to to pay $159.99 plus ship for these, I wanted to see what they charged for shipping to the US. By the time I got to enter shipping info, it said "item is out of stock".

Like KB24 said, I'm going to wait till a US release or at least when End or SNS gets them as their shipping is very cheap & very fast!

Last edited:
Man I cant wait to have these in my hands again! I remember my mom buying me these at JC Pennys back in the day. I had the black pair and my buddy had the white and green pair. I need em bad! :wink:

US release for the iv or no? Ive been to niketown, mercer lab, asked a bunch of random places, no info. Please sos.

FFS

Can't just release on one site! And NDC EU is just frustrating at this point. No 3's and no IV's either?!

Since no one else has posted the new pics...

844606_015844606-015.jpg

844606-015_03.jpg

844606-015_02.jpg

No sign of a US release yet, right guys?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom