🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

REPPED my brother.

Got a 12.5US (Hopefully the roomier toebox situation is true - Usually a 13US)

VAT was removed so paid $205AUD Delivered to Australia DHL
RRP on the AUS Nike Site was $180 so $25 above retail which is all good

So real happy with this, and if they don't fit my brother gets them, he was the one in my Family who had these back in the day, was always jealous of them and always wanted a pair.

hopefully you wont get hit with those ugly custom fees otherwise you're screwed
sick.gif
Exactly. I'm in Canada and I got hit with $61 in customs fees on my pair from SJS. Still worth it though lol

Oqium $162 shipped. I'll take that. No sense in stressing a US release. Get it while u can.

It would be funny to finally see the US release and it sit on the shelves because everyone copped them from Euro sites.

Reactions: ejb
Hey fellas, what was that site in South Africa with the ATC IV greyish colorway that doesn't ship to the US?

It would be funny to finally see the US release and it sit on the shelves because everyone copped them from Euro sites.

TEMPTED - BUT HOLDING OUT HOPE I CAN FIND MY 11.5 STATESIDE SOON. HOW IDIOTIC WOULD IT BE OF NIKE TO MAKE THIS AN INTL ONLY RELEASE_ I WOULD GO POSTAL :smh:

PULLED THE TRIGGER ON A SZ.13 FROM OQIUM...#SOLID! HAS ANYONE EVER DEALT WITH THEM BEFORE? ARE THEY LEGIT? HOLLA...

CED B.

Yep-Nike seems to be now staggering releases (look at marina BW and USA BW and presto)
Drop in a few places- sell out people panic and when they next pop up buy buy buy!

Seriously- this shoe if it was released as the straight GR it basically is- would sit and go on sale upon sale.

Nike ain't dumb- gotta keep up interest in this oversaturated market

Yesterday ordered a pair from oqium. How long does processing and shipping take usually to usa?
its actually the first time that i have ordered from there so i dont know about how long the processing and the shipping will take to the US, because i am located in the netherlands, i think that NT members from the US that have ordered from there before can better anwser that question for you

Yesterday ordered a pair from oqium. How long does processing and shipping take usually to usa?

Wow! I ordered late last night ... received shipping confirmation with tracking this morning. Scheduled delivery is Monday via DHL with signature confirmation. That was FAST!

DAMN, I HAVEN'T GOTTEN A CONFIRMATION EMAIL YET...SHOULD I BE WORRIED? I ORDERED AT 11PM LAST NIGHT...HOLLA.

CED B.

I really like the 2016 retro more than the 2014 pair. I like the more perforated look with the bright hot lava on the shoe. While the grey eyelets at the base of the shoe isn't like the OGs I actually prefer it

You mean like the Hoyle Command Force lol?

Peace,
J
Lol, I sold all of them except for 1 12.5 and I haven't wore it yet.
Yep, thats it.

its actually the first time that i have ordered from there so i dont know about how long the processing and the shipping will take to the US, because i am located in the netherlands, i think that NT members from the US that have ordered from there before can better anwser that question for you
I got my shipment info from Oqium as well.

I sold my 2014 Lava 2. Part of me would like to see the 2016 version in hand. I may buy for $40.

Back
Top Bottom