🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

What shipping service did you select ? I opted for FedEx because of the speedy service, but im still here waiting on a tracking email
ohwell.gif
DHL

These are out in A LOT of euro stores if you look hard enough.

Patience is key my friends.

Think about it logically.

There is no way in hell these are more popular than ATC2 lava- every release of which has ended up on sale widely.

These are releasing at many smaller places- not tier zero/nikelab a/cs.

Pay retail and nothing more- trust

i wouldnt mind getting my hands on a size 12 in these. keep missing tho!! havent been really trying tho lulz!!!

I really like the 2016 retro more than the 2014 pair. I like the more perforated look with the bright hot lava on the shoe. While the grey eyelets at the base of the shoe isn't like the OGs I actually prefer it
Is there really a difference between 2014 and 2016?  I never even bothered to look into it when the 2016 released because I assumed they were the same as the 2014.

Is there really a difference between 2014 and 2016?  I never even bothered to look into it when the 2016 released because I assumed they were the same as the 2014.
Only real noticeable differences as you quoted my post. Material is a little better on the 2016s too imo and isn't that eggshell off white like the 2014s are. I also didn't mention that the heel is more straightened on the 2016s and doesn't have the bump that the 2014s have

Only real noticeable differences as you quoted my post. Material is a little better on the 2016s too imo and isn't that eggshell off white like the 2014s are. I also didn't mention that the heel is more straightened on the 2016s and doesn't have the bump that the 2014s have
The fact that the 2016's don't have that bump is reason enough for me to try to track down a pair now.  Thanks for the info.

2016s were also considerably more padded and had thicker material all around. This was the most noticeable difference for me, but it seems like nobody mentions it.

2016s were also considerably more padded and had thicker material all around. This was the most noticeable difference for me, but it seems like nobody mentions it.
I forgot about the padding I haven't looked at my pair for a while but that would explain the more snug fit of the shoe

Hi all,

Reading this awesome thread i didn't realize this baby was spanning 1162 pages.

Therefore I apologize if my upload is a duplicate beforehand but i had to do it..

Behold the Air Tech Challenge:

Gotta love these with the stonewashed denim shorts..

Andre with Nick Bollettieri (awesome x awesome)

Air Tech Challenge add from back in the day.

Kind regards,

Aaron

Hi all,

Reading this awesome thread i didn't realize this baby was spanning 1162 pages.
Therefore I apologize if my upload is a duplicate beforehand but i had to do it..

Behold the Air Tech Challenge:

Andre with Nick Bollettieri (awesome x awesome)
View media item 2133868

Air Tech Challenge add from back in the day.
View media item 2133869

Kind regards,

Aaron

Yeah, Im ready for Nike to retro these and the Challenge LWPs!

Back
Top Bottom