🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

Where is the pic of those ATC II's coming from? Doesn't compare to the US Open 1's. And what's with that messed up collar? Those are terrible. It looks more like a boot and a fake ATC II.

Last edited:
Oh lord not again.

"Any color way ideas for the Tech Challenge 2?"

"I know, how about all black 2 for winter!"

"Yeah all black sells well!"

roll.gif

Last edited:
I don't get it. They'll waste time, money, and resources on something that nobody will buy. Yet everyone on here wants the ATC 1's and the Marinas. I'm convinced nobody reads this stuff. And forget about wanting gear to match the shoes.

Last edited:
been like that since i posted this morning.

maybe they only got one pair of 12

these will pop up more places regardless.

I always jump on atc ii when they drop only yo regret it later when they go on sale.

i don't love them but they would make great fall/spring beaters

I know these will get no love but I think they're clean and functional. I like the higher collar and the concept of a winterized version. Obviously would look trash in OG color ways. Maybe a wheat with gum sole would have been killer, but this works. Copped.

lOove! need

pls report how it fits compred to retro IIs, nike sneakerboots tend to be more paded.

depending on the materials looks they should be very comfortable.

**** I ordered them from end and it shows all black but the description says black and metallic silver. Really hope it's not the two tones that show up

Cool , i figured they were refering to the smidge of silver in the laces
Like the recent retro v's listed white in the colorway description on the box for the nike air logo

Back
Top Bottom