🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

Sorry, I can't be more helpful, but like KB24 said, they're underappreciated shirts.  Significant in their own right, but in terms of overall popularity, not at the top-tier in terms of Agassi shirts.  

Welcome aboard.  

Sorry, I can't be more helpful, but like KB24 said, they're underappreciated shirts.  Significant in their own right, but in terms of overall popularity, not at the top-tier in terms of Agassi shirts.  

I have to concur with KB24 and SinnerP, in all honesty, outside of the Challenge Court ATC2 and ATC3, and to an unfortunately lesser extent, the ATC 4 , collections, the Agassi line really drops off in general desirability. Only nutsos like most of the guys on this thread are connoisseurs. You can always post the shirts for $100 on EBay as not to undercut yourself by posting too low, and putting up the Make Offer option. It's what I do on most of my listings.

Happy Saturday folks! It's all in the details!
View media item 2234208

Agree with everything the guys have said so far. If I were buying I'm probably not going to pay more than 30 for the pieces. They're dope but they don't have the mass appeal of the challenge court line, and thusly aren't particularly rare or hard to come by.
What were you hoping to get, mattmatthews mattmatthews ?
Are the kids shirts from the same era?

First of all thank you guys   @SinnerP , @druheezy  , @KB24strikesagain ,  @abracadabra (and of course @DanDecs !!)  for answering to my first post  - a post by a newbie here and also with a question= very demanding : )

I appreciate your help very much.

Well, I am aware that the outfits are not as appreciated as the challenge court line (unfortunately).

My initial price expectations for the outfits (not the single shirts) were:

45 Euros for the AO 97 /post AO 97  outfit  and

55 Euros  for the grey and black outfit.

But because the grey short is the CAREER GS short- I was hoping that Agassi collectors may give me 50 Euros only for the short ( and therefore circa 75 Euros for the whole outfit from 1999).

As you have said, there probably aren´t  a lot of people who really appreciate the shorts (especially in europe) even though the ARE special because of what he achieved in them.

I am selling them because I haven`t worn the Agassi apparel for at least 10 years and  I am a fan of Andre and will always be but my focus is on my Federer and Nadal collection (shame on me).

I have 93 pairs of Federer and Nadal shoes (95% NWT) and    70 shirts plus  70 shorts so I decided to sell the Nikecourt ones I am really not using at all -and to get a lil cash to reinvest in new shoes : )

@abracadabra   2 of the junior/kids shirts are from the “challenge court era” – I will make  pictures tomorrow with daylight and post the shirts.

Again- thank you for your help and regards from Germany.

-Matt

First of all thank you guys   @SinnerP , @druheezy  , @KB24strikesagain ,  @abracadabra (and of course @DanDecs !!)  for answering to my first post  - a post by a newbie here and also with a question= very demanding : )

I appreciate your help very much.

Well, I am aware that the outfits are not as appreciated as the challenge court line (unfortunately).

My initial price expectations for the outfits (not the single shirts) were:
45 Euros for the AO 97 /post AO 97  outfit  and
55 Euros  for the grey and black outfit.

But because the grey short is the CAREER GS short- I was hoping that Agassi collectors may give me 50 Euros only for the short ( and therefore circa 75 Euros for the whole outfit from 1999).
As you have said, there probably aren´t  a lot of people who really appreciate the shorts (especially in europe) even though the ARE special because of what he achieved in them.

I am selling them because I haven`t worn the Agassi apparel for at least 10 years and  I am a fan of Andre and will always be but my focus is on my Federer and Nadal collection (shame on me).

I have 93 pairs of Federer and Nadal shoes (95% NWT) and    70 shirts plus  70 shorts so I decided to sell the Nikecourt ones I am really not using at all -and to get a lil cash to reinvest in new shoes : )

@abracadabra   2 of the junior/kids shirts are from the “challenge court era” – I will make  pictures tomorrow with daylight and post the shirts.

Again- thank you for your help and regards from Germany.

-Matt

Wow. Sounds like me. Glad I'm not the only crazy one out there with that much federer and nadal stuff that is new or basically new. Lol. Also was the same with Agassi stuff. (Have sold most of my Agassi clothing )

Last edited:
Guys, need some help among those still owning the ATCIII OG purples.

I'm looking for a decent definition scan of the ankle collar splatter, flat.

I came across plenty of images on the web, but too low definition and not flattened.

Can someone help and push the ankle flat on a scanner and post there/PM please?

here are photos of the kids shirts i have:

the first shirt is a "fan/training" shirt in grey :

AGASSI on the front and a picture/graphic of andre on the back   totally worn out..

3326qgj.jpg

2vci33o.jpg

shirt no 2: from the challenge court era:

wvsev7.jpg

and the third one is "interesting"-

21j0sgx.jpg

as you can see in the detail pic- its not from nike .

of80vp.jpg

etirel ( its a sportsapparel brand from germany - as far as I know - which the INTERSPORT ( a well known sportsshop/retailer in germany and EU) group sold and still sells (today they sell mostly ski apparel boardshorts etc ).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intersport

looks like they copied the agassi design and sold kids shirt with it at the sportsshops.

Last edited:
sorry guys ..

I submitted my reply with pics and a short description of the junior agssi shirts

and because I`m new here it is "under moderation" and somehow is not here

I don`t know why?!

I just posted pictures with the same picuploader  (exactly the same as I used in  my first post)

: ((

Last edited:
Not sure about the other rules, but make sure you're not selling stuff in your posts... which isn't allowed.  

Back
Top Bottom