🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

The HOH near me (South Coast Plaza in Costa Mesa) has them. I asked for my size and they said they only have one. I think they got very few of these. I might not be able to get there in time to catch the one pair in my size so I bought from SNKRS. They look really nice in the pics.

It's nice to pay less than $200+ for a retro. I wish all retros were this price.

Me when i get my first pair.. ...

When I get my new pair.

D19A1EBC-41CB-46D0-9E7A-0C14A76B0EB2.jpeg

The HOH near me (South Coast Plaza in Costa Mesa) has them. I asked for my size and they said they only have one. I think they got very few of these. I might not be able to get there in time to catch the one pair in my size so I bought from SNKRS. They look really nice in the pics.

It's nice to pay less than $200+ for a retro. I wish all retros were this price.
I thought about hitting up the Lakewood Mall to see if they actually did get them (was told on Saturday they didn’t) because some of the employees there aren’t all that keen on new releases.

I thought about hitting up the Lakewood Mall to see if they actually did get them (was told on Saturday they didn’t) because some of the employees there aren’t all that keen on new releases.
Picked up my 9.5 from Lakewood not sure what sizes are left went to Cerritos first and they didn’t have my 9.5.

Picked up my 9.5 from Lakewood not sure what sizes are left went to Cerritos first and they didn’t have my 9.5.

Oh wow I guess all the HOHs around here got them. Footlocker app says Cerritos doesn't have them available. App says Irvine Spectrum Center, South Coast, and Lakewood have them.

Back
Top Bottom