🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

Got a pair from SNKRS. Remember having a pair back in Jr. High and worn the hell out of them because of how comfortable they were. Was hoping I could use their promo code but glad it was an easy cop.

Something like...

tennis-player-andre-agassi-walks-june-1990-in-paris-france-agassi-picture-id51095652

I tried to cop but was unsuccessful. It seems my SNKRS app has been acting up lately.

Edit: NDC was acting up, too. Finally copped, though. I think Nike is alluding to my iPhone 5SE being obsolete with all these misfires on releases...man, I really don’t want to do that.

Looks like everyone who went for these on SNKRS got their pair. I’m glad everyone ate on these and the Hypebeast stayed away.

Last edited:
I was still on the fence about these even though my 2014 pair has gotten pretty yellow and dirty, but pulled the trigger on SNKRS. Odd enough I tried for a half size down on my wife's phone and it actually said I didn't get them and that they were sold out. Got into work and notice they went to NDC.

SNKRS glitch or fake sell out?

Wow. Still a full-size run. I was in line for a minute and got all hot and bothered for nothing! I hope these don't kill my wide feet. I recently tried on a Jordan 4 and they actually barely fit me. The Lavas at $120 (with cashback) is easier to swallow if they're a bit tight.

Found this article about the Tech's history with some cool pictures. I know Agassi made the show famous, but seeing Dave Mustaine rock these made 'em a must-cop!

nike-air-tech-challenge-ii-cultural-history-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom