🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

XXL OG VS RETRO XXL CUT
IMG_20200827_134616.jpg

IMG_20200827_134647.jpg

OG POLO SIZE XXL VS FLAMING BALL TEE SIZE L :emoji_flushed:
IMG_20200827_134549.jpg

I'll stick with these!
So the L tee is slightly smaller than the XXL retro polo?

Woke up to a cancellation notice on one of my Nike orders. Button polo and Lava/red challenge court t.
not happy

Does anyone know when the Dimitrov Challenger Shirt will become available? It was previously available for pre order on TE and TW but they both took it down.
I ordered both colors and TE told me backordered until 9/8.

Now I just got a shipping notice but it’s just for the large lava T-shirt
Polo shows as on back order. So don’t know what’s going on lol
Some good news though. Denim jackets have arrived from end. Have them on hold at a local Walgreens Will pick up later !

Went ahead and copped the blue acid wash shorts last night to go along with the blacks. Side note, I’ve bought so many shorts this year that it’s not even funny.

Update: Everything from my initial order just shipped :nthat:. Black denim shorts (L), ultra marine polo (XL), ember glow tee (M) and pants in a M and L. Keeping whichever one that fits the best. I got close but decided I’m gonna pass on the faux denim jacket, for now at least. May pick up if it hits sale. All I need now is the elusive neo teal jacket and I’m all but done unless they surprise me with something.

These Vapor X’s are looking like a match, right? They’re calling them “volt” but they seem more like hot lime, don’t they?
8F87D07E-3E0B-4450-AB78-F60FCE5B382F.jpeg
Idk what you are seeing, that’s definitely volt and not ‘hot lime’. But yes, like ARK said, Volt and Hot Lime are basically the same. Back then it was a tad bit darker (from what I see) they didn’t get the shade right.

Idk what you are seeing, that’s definitely volt and not ‘hot lime’. But yes, like ARK said, Volt and Hot Lime are basically the same. Back then it was a tad bit darker (from what I see) they didn’t get the shade right.

lmao! So it’s definitely not lime, my eyes are kind of crazy, but they’re basically the same color....sooooooo which is it?

Went ahead and copped the blue acid wash shorts last night to go along with the blacks. Side note, I’ve bought so many shorts this year that it’s not even funny.

Update: Everything from my initial order just shipped :nthat:. Black denim shorts (L), ultra marine polo (XL), ember glow tee (M) and pants in a M and L. Keeping whichever one that fits the best. I got close but decided I’m gonna pass on the faux denim jacket, for now at least. May pick up if it hits sale. All I need now is the elusive neo teal jacket and I’m all but done unless they surprise me with something.
Did you go the same size in the ember tee as the white and black CC tee? I thought I read from someone that the sizing is different

lmao! So it’s definitely not lime, my eyes are kind of crazy, but they’re basically the same color....sooooooo which is it?
Haha it’s volt! The colorway name is volt but back then they called it ‘hot lime’ cause they didn’t really have a name for it. It’s like calling solar red ‘hot chili’

It doesn't look red in person. More of a Salmon type color.

Thanks.. so the salmon one is the only red one (I know its umber) or is there another. I'm just making sure there isnt an actual red one. I think it looks fire either way.

Volt is yellower, hot lime is greener. But OG hot lime and retro hot lime are apparently different, with retro hot lime being a lot closer to volt than OG hot lime.

So they match up decently, but not quite perfect. I really wonder why they just didn't go with Volt. Could be worse though. I don't whine because I still have a pair of the 2007 proton ATC IIIs. Don't smite me Nike gods, I'm grateful, I'm grateful! :rolleyes

Anyone have the printed crew yet? Hoping that they fit like the current challenger plain color shirts which are slim but work for me.

Did you go the same size in the ember tee as the white and black CC tee? I thought I read from someone that the sizing is different

I did. Will report back on how it fits in comparison when I get it. Pretty sure it wont fit small. Hopefully.

Back
Top Bottom