🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

IMG_20200309_134430.jpg

Don't know if they scrapped it along with the sleeveless shirts or they are saving it to come out later, but the item # doesn't come up on any Google search. So I'm not sure if they are still releasing.

Unreleased tee's are 🔥.
Liking these better!

U serious Nike!? Let’s ship stuff in a box with a label showing all the contents !? Your just asking for fed ex guy to enter that item number and say oops package is lost! 🤬

Attachments

• 46D4895C-54E8-421E-A54C-538A762CE23D.jpeg
    46D4895C-54E8-421E-A54C-538A762CE23D.jpeg
    186.4 KB · Views: 173
pretty cool. Don’t know if I am keeping though.
Agree that .5 up is way to go. Gives you a little more room. Tight in the middle as everyone says ..if they were just. A little wider would be awesome
Foot does feel really locked in though. But as previous poster said prob not good for causal walking lol

Just got the 2 dri fit shirts in I feel like they run slightly smaller than a normal medium but Im happy with them

The windbreaker pants definitely run bigger than previous archive suites I got a medium and there wide around the butt and groin luckily I could just reorder a small.

Ill definently need a small in the jacket if the pants run this big.

Actually returning the polo's.. tried them and didn't like them on me. Still got the shorts and tees. Debating on the sweat denim shorts. I want them.. this is just a hell of a lot of spending in one shot- another reason I returned.

I still want the classic polos with the red stripes but holding off until I can find them for the low.

Reactions: ARK
Such an extensive retro collection and no retro footwear is baffling. They technically still owe us grape Tech Challenge IV in the US.

Every single time I get pieces or come here I think about this.. not a single shoe. My guess is pushing them turbos and other court footwear but fam.. ITS NOT THE SAME lol.

And I missed the 2015 drops. They did us super dirty on them IV's :smh:

- The dri-fit tee was disappointing as it had NO stretch and felt stiff in the arms. Still, it won't shrink any more and I do like the design (and at $28 w/promo) so I'm keeping it.

- Long-sleeve CC shirt was outstanding. Went TTS and it fits just about perfectly, if not a tad wide.

- The acid wash knit shorts are the TRUTH. Favorite pieces from this entire collection, by far. The biggest problem is that the XL and XXL are damn near identical in terms of fit and I'm tempted to keep all four pairs :lol: I'm currently washing the XL black & blues in cold water and will use the lowest dry setting. If they still measure up the same, I'll send the 2XL back.

knit shorts.jpg
tag.jpg

Because I wasn’t born yet, I wasn’t into the whole early Agassi era, but was into it later on unfortunately after the cool phase. Anyway was the order of his different lines went like this?
‘90-‘94 Challenge Court
‘95- Tennis Sucks/Pirate phase
‘96-‘03 Agassi

I don’t know how anyone can return this stuff. The entire line is gold.

I’m returning the stuff that doesn’t fit.

other than that I’m on the fence about the 1/2 zip polo. It’s a nice piece but I don’t see myself wearing it. It’ll hang up in the closet with my DS basketball jerseys and soccer kits :lol: guess I can keep it in the name of Agassi

I’m returning the stuff that doesn’t fit.

other than that I’m on the fence about the 1/2 zip polo. It’s a nice piece but I don’t see myself wearing it. It’ll hang up in the closet with my DS basketball jerseys and soccer kits :lol: guess I can keep it in the name of Agassi

Yea I figured,. I can't imagine anyone returning unless it didn't fit. Just think of all the money everyone will get to spend assuming that they do this for the French Open next year with the voltage purple :smile: Then then the gear for the IV's and maybe a proper release for the IV's.

The jacket is up in ultramarine on Ndc.eu I just purchased as my family still live in the UK n Im tired of watching Ndc here everyday.

I sized down due to the pants being big n the 6' model wearing a medium im 5'7"

Managed to cop half the range from Ndc.eu shipping to the UK including the lava and lime polos processing is way quicker than the US to everything I ordered was at my parents house 2 days later.

Back
Top Bottom